Love Preggo 68-Practice

Love By Chance Mpreg Snippet

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Practice 

AePete

Ae: Hey babe, where is Abby? 

Pete: Oh welcome home Ae. Abby, she is practicing for her story telling competition in her room. 

Ae: Aww, again? She is doing great already. She needs a break. 

Pete: I told her that but you know how Abby is.

Ae: Our Abby. She is always so hardworking. 

Pete: Just like you na. 

Ae: Aww, as if our Pete is not hardworking, see you are still working on your work. Didn't we say no work at home after office hours? 

Pete: Yes...

Ae: Now put those papers away and pay attention to me ok? 

Pete: Ok krub. 

TinCan

Can: TIN! Where are my babies?

Tin: Oh you are home. How's with the Gucci emergency? 

Can: Oh old Gucci fought with the neighbor's kitten and lost so we took him to the vet to clean his scratch wounds and to do his regular check up too. 

Tin: Good to hear that. Which son do you want to hear about first? 

Can: Which one is doing the least boring stuff now? 

Tin: Tangmo. He is practicing his weird elephant dance in the playroom now. 

Can: Huh? What is Peach doing that is possibly weirder than Tangmo? 

Tin: He is reciting stock names and writing them on his money notepad according to risks. 

Can: Oh that's weird but he only became that weird because of you! 

Tin: Huh? 

Can: Never mind. Let's go. 

Tin: Where? 

Can: Secretly film both of them as future black mail material. 

Tin: I see. Well, why not. Let's go. 

Can: Ah! You are in good mood! Who are you and what have you done to my grumpy TINTIN!?

KengNo

Techno: Nat, I think I can take Piano to her acting lesson today. 

Nat: That would not be necessary master, due to scheduling conflict, I arranged for the acting coach to come to the house instead. The session is in commence in the ballroom now. 

Techno: Right...Oh, how about Key's music lesson then? I can take him out too, for once. 

Nat: Unfortunately Master Key insists on showing the music teacher his new transparent keyboard so I have also arranged for the teacher to visit us today...so...

Techno: Right...I guess it's fine...I was wondering if I could help out with something in the house. 

Nat: You may want to go to big Master. 

Techno: Keng? 

Nat: Yes. The last I seen him, he was trying to solve a problem. 

Techno: Oh, what sort of problem? Maybe I can help. 

Nat: I believe he was trying to decide he should get sir you a holiday house in France or Japan. Perhaps your inputs may help with his decision making. 

Techno: It's ok, I'll pass. You think I can drive the kids out for some snacks after their lessons? 

Nat: Unfortunately both of them have additional lessons after their separate classes and extra classes after that sir. 

Techno: Urgh! 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜