Love Preggo 34-Origins (Team Babies)

Love By Chance Mpreg

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Origins (Team Babies)

Tangmo: Oh my god, do you know? 

Piano: No. 

Tangmo: I came from a watermelon. 

Key: What? 

Tangmo: And Peach came from a giant peach. 

Abby: I don't think that's right Tangmo. My mother said babies came from a game our parents play. The loser carries the baby.

 Piano: You mean sex?

Tangmo: Huh? What's that? Can we eat it? 

Key: No, eww.  

Abby: How does that work? 

Piano: Oh my god Abby, you don't know about sex? 

Abby: No....I mean, I heard about it but I don't think I know how that works. 

Piano: Oh, so easy. You wanna tell them how that's done? 

Key: Sure. So, the way sex works..

Tangmo: Is....?

Key: When you kiss some one the neck, make a red bruise hard enough. 

Abby: Oh, then you get a baby? 

Piano: Duh. but you have to be on the bed you see. I don't think it works other places.

Tangmo: Wow. So cool. That means if I want a baby, I just have to kiss someone on the neck, make a red bruise then that person will get pregnant? 

Key: Seems like how it works. I mean, that's what the korean dramas and hong kong dramas and whatever romance movies we are watching telling us. 

Abby: You two are watching a lot of TV. 

Piano: It's to study our performing arts. You wouldn't believe how our mother tried to spin us a fantasy tale about how music created us. 

Key: Don't get us started about how our dad is about to tell us how he is trying to have sex with mom and then got us. I mean, if dad wasn't so romantically cringey, we could stomach the story but nope. 

Abby: So it is not a game our parents get? But why wouldn't mother and father tell me then?

Piano: Probably they are embarrassed. I mean, it's kinda intimate. 

Abby: I see...that means they don't need to play any game...

Key: Well Abby, it IS somewhat a game, you see, you need two person to kiss  and definitely the one who got kissed in the neck is somewhat the loser. Get? 

Abby: Thank you Key. you sound about right. I'm glad I learn about sex today. I think I should write in my diary about it. What about you Tangmo? Tangmo?

Piano: He is staring into space. Tangmo Medthavan. Back to earth, hello!

Tangmo: What? 

Key: You're day dreaming dude. You ok?

Tangmo: Yup! I'm just imagining babies in the sky! 

Piano: You weird dude. 

Tangmo: I HAVE TO TELL HEART! NEED TO CALL HIM! See you! 

Tangmo runs away. 

Key: Off he goes. Wait, he forgot Peach. Peach, your brother left you. You ok? 

Peach: Totally fine, please don't worry about me. 

Piano: Oh, how are you enjoying yourself? You didn't say anything since you came. 

Peach: *snorts* Enjoying your conversations. 

Key: Oh? 

Peach: Enjoying a bunch of innocent 8 year olds discussing about sex. It's wonderful. 

Abby: It's amazing isn't it? You get a baby if you kiss someone you love on the neck. 

Peach: Totally. Anyway P's, I have to go along with my brother. I mean, to stop him from kissing someone on the neck. See you again *snorts proudly and walks away*

Abby: See you Peach. 

Peach gives a smirk and walks away with his arms crossed. 

Piano: Peach is totally not cute. 

Key: Yeah, acts like he is better than all of us and he is only 5, brat.

Abby: Piano, Key, it's not very nice to call Peach that. He is just really smart. 

Piano: Hey, Abby's smartest in the class too! 

Abby: Aww, thank you Piano. 

Key: You know what, let's have swiss chocolate drink. 

Piano: I want mine with marshmallows please. Abby?

Abby: I'll have a cup of warm water please. 

Key: Coming right up. 

💙❤️💜💛💚🧡

Yukichi's Note: It's Hong Kong series' fault. I thought you get a baby by kissing the neck once upon a time.