Leico- Here

Leo's P.O.V

I sigh as we head towards the battlefield. Gaia trying to take over the world, does she not have anything better to do? Like maybe read a book, try knitting, not destroy an entire race of people! I sigh and look over at the rest of the seven, and see Nico fiddling with his ring. I smile at him and wink. He smirks and I hang back and let the others go ahead. Nico smirks at me. "Ready to go fire boy?" Nico asks and I roll my eyes and chuckle. He elbows me gently and I pout. "Only if you are baby bat wings!" I say and he stops smiling and glares at me. He pouts and I smirk and poke his cheek, him slapping my hand away gently. "What did I say about that name?" He says and I smile and so does he. I look at him, his black eyes, full of...hidden emotions swirling, pain and happiness mixing into one. "You know, after this, we really should make this shit official you know..." I say and Nico looks at me and he looks at everyone ahead of us and he sighs. "Of course you would bring up out relationship status and making it public before we face the end of the world" Nico says and I wink at him and he rolls his eyes. I look at him and he sighs and scans the area, everyone getting ready to fight to the death. I feel a hand grip my shirt and feel lips against mine. I kiss back, holding him closer to me, his cold skin warming against mine. He pulls away and looks up at me. "That's for good luck, fucking survive out there, got it? Or else this will never be official...and no more kisses" Nico says and my eyes widen and he sighs and I gasp. I fake shock and he shakes his head. "No kisses? That's rude! Fine, no crazy death stunts...but you better be on the other line waiting for me, promise?" I say and hold out my pinkie finger. He wraps his around mine and smiles. I smile and he chuckles and we walk forward. I see the giants over the hills, monsters moving closer, hoards of them. "On the other side fire boy" Nico says and salutes me and I smirk. "On the other side neeks" I say and I pull out my hammer and set it on fire as he shadowtravels away. I whistle for Festus and Piper looks at me with a smirk. I smirk back.

Monsters dying all around us. Percy is killing like crazy. I see many demigods giving their lives for this. I sigh and set another gorgon on fire. We're almost done, almost to the endgame. Percy and Jason are getting close to Gaia. I sigh and hold off the monsters, just until they kill that bitch. I sigh and see Percy get knocked back. I see shadows and see Nico. He grabs Percy and leaves. No no no no no, this is not part of the plan. I see Gaia grab Nico and Percy just when they land and Percy begins to fight, but Nico is still slightly weak. Gaia closes her fist tightly around Nico. I scream...and freeze. My mind blank, my body numb. Gaia stares at me and she smirks and opens her hand and moves it backwards and throws him across the battlefield. I begin yelling and I hear muffled screams. I blank.

I look around and see everything on fire...the ground scorched. I look around and see Hazel, Frank and Annabeth afraid. I look around and see no monsters, just dust. I look around and I begin running. I see black and I begin running faster. Will is beside him. I push Will out the way and look and see him...Nico...bleeding. I land on my knees. "Leo...I..." Will says and I just pull Nico closer to me, into my lap. His body is limp but he is still breathing. He looks at me. "Neeks...look...I'm right here, don't stop, I'm right here okay...don't leave" I mutter hurriedly. Nico smiles slightly and he moves his hand to hold mine. "I hate it when you cry" Nico says and he sighs and tried to move. I stop him and wipe my eyes. I see people moving closer. "Sorry, I am sorry...neeks I am so sorry...sorry" I mutter repeatedly. He smiles and moves to put his hand on mine. "It's not your fault...never blame yourself, promise?" He says and I nod and I see blood seeping through his clothes. "You're gonna be okay...neeks...we..." I say and Nico shakes his head and looks at me and smiles. "It's fatal...I'm dying my fuoco..." Nico says and he sighs and moves a hand around my waist and moves closer to me. I hold him up and close and he moves to hug me. His blood staining my shirt. "I'm right here love...promise" Nico says and he moves his head to my neck. I hold him. "Don't leave, neeks, promise me you won't go, neeks? NEEKS?!" I shout, his heartbeat gone from against my chest. I look at him and his skin is cold. "Leo..." Piper says and I begin breaking down. Sobs consuming me. He's gone, it's my fault! I killed him, I could have saved him! Gaia killed him because of me! I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Leo...we need to go..." Annabeth says and she sighs. I don't move. I can't. He said the other side...but we never meant this...we were...happy.

"Leo, we really need to go, I know you were friends with him but he's...gone...come on, let's get you cleaned up" Thalia says and I look and see the rest of the seven and Reyna with Thalia. They all look concerned amd confused. I turn away.  "Leo...look I get..." Reyna says and I turn around, holding Nico. I've not let go...he can't be gone. "You don't get anything" I say and sigh, the tears still haven't stopped. I hear muttering. "Leo, we all lost friends today, but we need to..." Thalia says and I snap. What do they not understand? When will they understand I am not leaving! I stand up, placing Nico down gently and glare at Thalia. "I am not leaving him here!" I say and I feel someone kneel next to me and I see it's Piper. She puts a hand on my shoulder. "Leo..we will come back...but we need to leave and let the medics take over" Jason says. Piper turns to them and then back to me and I sigh and she looks at me. "Repair boy...he's in here" she says and pokes my chest. I place Nico down and begin crying all over again. She pulls me into a hug. "I loved him Pipes...we were gonna have a life together..." I sob and she rubs my back. She lets go and she nods at me and I sigh and mess with my pocket. I sigh and wipe my eyes and Piper's eyes widen as I put the ring that I made him on his finger. "I love you" I say and Piper helps me up. The others look shocked, Percy and Hazel broken, just as Reyna is, we all need him back. I just wipe my eyes as Piper helps carry me. I can't go on with you, even though you are in my heart, I can't, only you could stop this pain Neeks, I will see you on the other side, promise.