Percico-same old love

Nico's P.O.V 

I walk down the street, the streetlights glowing, killing the darkness. I sigh as I look at my phone and head into my small, dark apartment. Ever since I left camp, I've been alone. I sigh and turn on a light to see pictures of camp. I think back to all the mistakes as I sit down. Another stupid shift of work, another worthless day. Why the hell did I leave? I get attacked regularly, have a stupid bartender job, a waiter in the daytime...no decent guys at all. I wish I could be back at camp, with the seven...no matter how much heartbreak it would cause. I get that Percy chose Annabeth and I'm happy for them...I just want that sort of love, not these idiots that just use you and leave you for someone better...fitter...healthier...less issues. I sigh and all of a sudden get a phonecall. I sigh and answer it. "Hello, Di Angelo speaking" I say, bored and emotionless. I hear a scream. "Nico!" A girl's voice screams down the phone. I sigh...who is it? There are more voices. "It's Piper! Oh my GODS!" The girl squeals and my eyes widen. Piper...as in Mclean? "Piper...Mclean?" I ask and I hear more voices that are familiar. I see that the call isn't coming from camp...but somewhere in my area. "Neeks! It's been forever man!" Leo's voice says and I roll my eyes, he still annoys me even when he isn't here. "We need to catch up! I got someone picking you up, hope to see you soon!" Leo says and the call hangs up. I sigh...fucking fantastic! Reunion of people who nearly died together and I'll probably be left out as always. I get a knock at the door and open it to see those sea-green eyes I fell in love with years ago. He's so fucking tall now, and more muscular. I sigh and grab my keys. "Nico?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "What?" I ask and we head down the stairs, awkwardness consuming us both, gods, why him...I would prefer to deal with Leo right now rather than deal with Percy. He looks distant, like something happened and it scarred him for life. I sigh and see a blue car...of course it's blue it's Percy freaking Jackson! I head into the car and he starts it up. "I'm sorry...about everything" Percy says and I shrug and pull out my phone to see another match on stupid dating site, yes that's how low I have gone. He looks like a dickhead...ugh great another guy that will try to fuck and dump! "You...doing ok?" Percy asks and I shrug...great let's be the socially awkward emo teen...perfect! Percy sigh in defeat. "How's the others?" I mutter and Percy grins, but the shine from his eyes are gone. "Leo nearly killed us all with his machines, Piper and Jason are engaged, Frank and Hazel got engaged, Leo is now married to a daughter of Hades...good luck with that brother in law, I managed to get a A level!" Percy says. I laugh at that, seaweed brain obviously didn't do well in class, but that's impressive for him. "What about Annabeth?" I ask and Percy shrugs. "She left a while back...when I broke up with her so...she went with Calypso so that may be a thing?" Percy says and I feel my heart skip a beat, he's single...he broke up with her! "Sorry...why did you break up with her?" I ask and Percy pulls up outside a garage, obviously Leo's place, gods if he has kids I am gonna run for the hills! I sigh as I delete the dating app...I'm absolutely done with guys that are gonna use me. I look at Percy for an answer and I can see tears forming. "It hurt...I couldn't love her and lie...I fell in love with someone else and I told her and she accepted and we broke up...then you left and we were worried sick!" Percy says and I sigh. "I'm fine as always...alone and depressed but fine...I'm a Di Angelo" I say and II feel my heart ache, I'm the last Di Angelo. "I wasn't! We needed you Nico, I needed you" Percy says and my heart races. "You never needed me, I'm never wanted" I say and get out of the car and I hear footsteps. He pulls me into a hug. "I left Annabeth because I loved you...I lied about who I was...and I'm not going to let you go again" Percy says. Something is different...he's not like those other guys. For once this might not end up in heartbreak.