Percico- one more night

Nico's P.O.V

I have been with Percy ever since Annabeth died in the war against Gaia...but it's not what I wanted. Yes I wanted Percy, yes I wanted a relationship but I didn't want the fights, the hatred and all the nights I spend alone. I have had enough...one more night and I can leave.
I ring up Jason...and Leo picks up? "Hey!" Leo says. I sit in the living room.
"Umm...Leo? Where is Jason?" I ask. "Oh...he left with Piper...leaving me alone to fix the washing machine" he says. "Well, why you calling Jason? Shouldn't you be out with Percy?" He asks. "No...I...I need somewhere to stay and I was asking Jason if he could help me" I say. I hear a chuckle. "Nico...you do realise that Piper and Jason would literally be unintentionally rubbing their entire relationship in your face" he says. He does have a point. "Maybe you could stay with me...it's nice living with someone and I promise I won't annoy you unless it's on accident, I have a spare room and I don't have a relationship since Calypso so no awkwardness...only if you want?" He says. It does sound great...and I'm away from everything, Leo does live near Hazel and Frank so I can see Hazel and talk to her more. "Sure...can I have an address?" I ask.
"I can pick you up if you want...it's no problem" he says. "Ok" I say.
"See you around 10pm!" Leo says and I hang up the call. I put my phone in my pocket when Percy unlocks the front door and comes back in. He goes to 'work' at six and is home at eleven so I've got a while to cover my tracks so he can't find me.
He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. He kisses me roughly...forcing me to kiss him back. Annabeth's death made him angry and full of hate...and I got stuck in it. He pulls away and walks off into the kitchen. I run upstairs and try to find a suitcase for all my stuff. "NICO...WHERE IS THE BEER?" He yells. Oh shist, we ran out. I hear pounding and him storming up the stairs. I hide the suitcase and stand against the wall. He glares at me as he walks into the bathroom to get changed for 'work' and I finally breathe. He never goes to work...or else I wouldn't spend all my money on alcohol for him. He just goes out and gets drunk and then... I regret letting him get drunk. He walks out and smiles. He kisses me gently and passionately. He kisses my cheek and heads out of the door, downstairs.

I grab my suitcase and open it. I rush around and grab all of my stuff. My mind is telling my to run and to stay. I don't want to hurt him but I can't live this way. I drag my bags into the wardrobe and hide them. I grab a pen and write a note...or I could text him...no a note is better. I hurry writing the note and look outside to check Percy is gone. He sometimes forgets something and comes home...I hope not... not tonight. It's half seven and I have a while until Leo gets here. I see Percy's phone and I swear in Greek. "He's going to come back!" I mutter, my eyes widening in shock. I grab his phone and place it on the kitchen counter. I grab my wallet and put it in my leather jacket upstairs. I just have to wait. I hear the door opening and Percy talking to someone. He heads into the kitchen and the voice disappears. "Nico?" Percy says.
"Y-yeah?" I ask. I hear him laugh. Great, we might as well be dead...he's going to come upstairs and try to make out with me and then he is going to leave for some blonde a voice in my head yells. He stays downstairs for most of the time. Shist! How am I meant to leave? I have to leave.

The time is 9:45 and I don't know what to do! He is still downstairs and I can't leave! I see Leo's car parking outside and Percy heading upstairs. I head with my bags towards the shadows in the hallway. He walks past and I head down the stairs. I open the door and head towards Leo. "Hey!" He says. I see worry in his eyes.
"Wait...somethings wrong" he says. I smile. "Nothing...can we go?" I ask and Leo nods. I see Percy opening the door as Leo begins to drive off. I sigh and lean against the seat.
"So...gonna tell me?" He asks. "Me and Percy...didn't work out and I had to leave" I say. He sighs. "Really? You broke up?" Leo asks. "Yeah" I say. My mind racing.
Has he read the note? Has he tried to follow me? Is he going to force me again? Did I make the right decision? But my mind races to all the fights we had.

Flashback

I walk down the hallway to our kitchen when I see Percy. A deadly silence filled the room. He stares at me. "Where were you?" He asks. "I was at work...they asked me to do a double shift so I did" I say and Percy gets up and walks towards me. "Sure you wasn't out with Will?" Percy says. Really? "Why would I be with Will?" I ask and Percy grabs my shirt. "Apparently you have been with Will" Percy says. His hand wraps around my throat.
"Oh...no I did talk to Will a while ago but we just talked...nothing else" I say. His grip gets tighter. "Percy...let...go" I shout and he pushes me. "What the hell!" I say and Percy growls. "Go to your precious Will" Percy says.
"Sure and you go to the thousands of blonde women that you sleep with every night!" I shout and Percy growls. "What are you in about?" He asks. "Don't play dumb, I know what you do at work...don't lie to me" I say and Percy slams his hand on the counter.
"It was a mistake and a one time thing" he says and I feel the tears. "Yeah...one time my ass!" I yell. "Tell that to all the women that come up to me with texts off you and show me what you have done!" I shout and Percy looks like he is going to snap.
"Don't you dare!" Percy says.
"Don't I dare what? I'm NOT THE CHEATING ONE OUT OF US AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!" I yell and I see the smashed glass on the floor. Percy looks shocked and I can't rationalise my thoughts. I head upstairs and slam the door. Tears falling down my face into the floor. Percy comes in and grabs me.
"After you are cleaning that mess" Percy growls and begins kissing me. I try to push him off but it doesn't work...I try to tell him stop but he won't and I just give in.

Flashback end

Leo looks angry. "I swear if he hurt you I will kill him...and do jail time" Leo says and I smile. "It's all ok...no hurting" I say. Lying may not make me better but it will protect Leo and that's what matters.