Leico- break out

Flashback

I walk down the street to Leo's place. I see some guys with him and he laughs. He shoots one in the side of the head and smirks. My heart flutters...he's a killer! The man I fell in love with is a killer! I pull out my phone and put on voice recorder. I head in and hear him shoot two more men. "Leo?" I ask. He turns around and faces me...his smile wide. His eyes were laced with joy and excitement. "Oh Neeks...welcome to the party!" He says and shoots another guy. Leo kicks a gun at me. "Come over here" he says. I grab the gun and walk over to him. He pulls me onto the table and stands with me. "Shoot me...right in the shoulder" Leo says. "What?!" I ask. "Shoot me...come on, make me feel, ALIVE" he says with a laugh. "Leo I..." I say and he smiles. "Come on..." He says. I close my eyes and shoot him. He just laughs. "Oh now that was fun!" He says. "Wasn't that great...shooting someone?" He asks. I look at his shoulder. "Leo, you're bleeding...are you ok? We need to get you help" I say and Leo shoots more guys. "I'll be perfectly fine...just kill someone with me" he says. My eyes widen as he stands behind me and presses his body against mine. He pulls up my hand and aims the gun at someone. "Shoot" he whispers and I feel myself pulling the trigger. The bang goes off and I see the blood. Leo is laughing behind me.
"Oh now that was fun!" He says. "Now...how did it feel?" He asks.
I felt ok with it...I just killed someone but I felt no remorse! Leo finishes killing off the rest of them and drags me outside. "Now we stay hush hush about this" he says and I nod. He smirks and kisses me...kisses ME! I kiss back slowly, and I feel him smile into the kiss. He is still the guy I fell in love with, just with a gun and a killing side. He pulls away. "Well Nico...wanna be my prince of crime?" He asks. "Yes!" I say and Leo smiles a proper smile! He smiles and drags me to a car and passes me the gun. "Kill anyone following us...got it?" He asks and I nod. He begins to drive at 70mph while I begin to shoot cop cars. He is laughing and I find myself smiling like him...like crazy!

Flashback end

I sigh as I sit in the prison cell, the clock ticks by and I sigh...Leo managed to escape while I got caught. And he hasn't even texted me! What has happened to him? I grab one of my books and begin to read...to numb the boring! All it is in here is white walls and white furniture...this room could make me go insane! I smile as I get towards the main plot of the story...and yes although I won't admit I read romantic books a lot. I hear alarm bells sound and I sigh...probably Piper trying to escape again. Gods that girl! I hear yelling and screaming.
"KEEP IT DOWN WILL YOU?!" I yell and try to read. I hear laughter and my eyes widen. Leo! I drop the book and race to the bars and see some police guards run down the halls. I sigh and walk back to my bed...just waiting. "HEY NICO...IS THIS YOUR BOYFRIEND CAUSE DAMN!" Hazel yells. "KEEP YOUR PAWS OFF HAZEL...NICO'S PROPERTY!" Percy shouts. I sigh but I feel myself smiling. The alarms go down and all noise stops. "Wonder what happened" Percy says. "Probably killed him...bloody" piper says. I hear footsteps and whistling. "Nico...oh Nico!" A voice whispers. "Leo?" I ask and I hear laughter. I look up to see him and a giant chainsaw. Oh good gods why?! He is smiling and whirs up the chainsaw. He goes crazy attacking the bars. "HEY! NICO...YOU ALRIGHT THERE?" Hazel yells. "YEAH, GREAT" I shout as Leo turns off the saw and steps into the cell. "Hey!" He says. I growl and punch his arm.
"It's been two fucking weeks! Where the hell were you?!" I ask and Leo pulls me towards him. "I was finding out how to get in babe...you know that I ran out of bombs" he says. I roll my eyes and he leans in. "Can I kiss you, my prince?" He asks in a way that makes my heart flutter. I nod and he kisses me...sometimes when this happens I forget we are criminals. I smile as he pulls away and holds my hand. I see some men race down the halls. Leo passes me the chainsaw."Protect yourself" he says. He heads off to kill more guards and I see all the prisoners. I race around freeing Percy, Hazel, piper, Frank and Annabeth. "Go...now" I say and they nod. Hazel and piper hug me and I see Leo killing. Guards begin to race towards me and I revv the chainsaw. Leo grabs my hand and drags me towards an open hole in the wall. "I thought you said you ran out of bombs?" I say and Leo smiles.
"That was the last one" he says. We race out of the prison being shot at. I see the bullets nearly hit Leo as he just laughs. I see his car and I sprint forward, dragging Leo. I head into the car and Leo laughs. He bows in front of all the cops shooting at him. "Great show guys...see you!" He says and hops into the car, beginning to drive. "Now no more getting caught" Leo says. "No more trying to get killed" I say and Leo smiles. "I'm not trying to get killed...and I am already going to dance with you, I can't afford to dance with death" he says. I smile.
"I am death" I say and Leo smiles."Sure, little bat marshmallow!" He says. I sigh and enjoy the silence, just me and Leo...and a dozen cop cars shooting at us.