Leico- rainy days

Nico's P.O.V

I walk around the town, the skies beginning to grey and the wind starting to pick up. It's always dark and horrible with the weather ever since I left camp. Gods I didn't realise how sunny camp was until now. I missed camp...but I can't go back, I had a giant fight with Leo and it got bad...up to the point we were both in tears and I just had to leave before I did more damage. Since then I've never even heard a word about him...and that's what bothered me. Of course I love the dork but he's probably moved on. He's all I ever needed and I messed up...I broke our promise. I said I'll always be there for him and look at me...far away and no where to be found. I begin to feel drops of water and sigh, pulling up my hood. I wander the streets and see a guy with a black umbrella like the one I left behind at camp. He's stood around and posting up random flyers for something. Probably a missing animal he's given his kid for Christmas. I never saw the reason a pet went missing, if you took care of it then it wouldn't be missing...stupid owners.
I smile thinking about little Bianca at home, my little kitten, black with dark blue eyes. She is the most precious little thing! Gods my phone is just filled with photos of her, along with old camp photos... You know, memories. She always hisses at photos of Percy which always makes me giggle. She seems to act like a super protective Bianca, which is great. The guy is still there and is looking towards the ground. He is quite muscular, not that much taller than me...but he seems like a nice guy, caring? Loyal maybe...oh well. Gods he reminds me of Leo...and now I'm gonna start crying in the rain over an ex...great on being cliché Nico, well done! I see him calling someone, and I begin to walk past. Gods I've gotta get that chapter finished for tomorrow.
I hear a familiar voice and shrug it off. Probably a spirit trying to annoy me again, or dad. I get towards the end of the street when I hear my name being yelled. I stop and look around to see the streets bare apart from the guy who is looking at me. "Nico?" He asks and I nod. "You are?" I ask and he smirks."Been a long time huh my little novio" he says and my eyes widen.
"Leo?" I ask and he nods. I race forward and hug him tight. Gods I've missed him. "I'm so sorry" I say and he kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry too Nico" he says and he hugs back with one arm, holding his/mine umbrella over us, sheltering us from the rain."Still loved you even if we wasn't together" he says and I smile, the tears of joy from my face fading. "Same" I say. "So I'm guessing that you have your own place now?" Leo asks and I nod. "I figured...your new books always mentioned in those magazines the stolls steal and bring into camp." Leo says as he holds me by my waist. "Wanna go and catch up, out of the rain?" I ask and Leo nods. We begin walking and as we get towards mine I see the sky beginning to clear up and the sun begins to shine brightly through. "APOLLO KNOCK IT OFF" I yell as I was blinded by the sun and Leo breaks out in a fit of laughter. We walk in to be welcomed by Bianca and her glaring at Leo. "Bianca, come here princess" I say and pick her up and Leo's eyes widen. I smile as Bianca tries to move to Leo. She looks at him up and down and licks his hand in approval. Leo smiles and strokes Bianca. Gods, finally my life is turning around and it's all due to the boy under my missing umbrella.