Leico- I'm in love (again)

Leo's P.O.V

Since Calypso came back to camp with me she seemed distant, she eventually went off with some guy and left me. I got closer to Nico and some other of the single guys at camp. I never really saw Nico though, we never talked much until I found out about his past. We got closer, and became best friends. I'm glad that happened and I will never regret it...but something about him makes me think back to when I loved Calypso.

I head over to Nico's cabin and see him with Percy and Jason again. "C'mon Nico, just tell them" Percy says. "You talk about it again I will send you to the fields of punishment quicker than you can say Gaia" Nico says and Jason begins to laugh. "Hey, Nico...you wanna hang out?" I ask and Nico nods. We hang out and I make him smile...and my heart skips a beat. Gods why is he so perfect? Why is he amazing? Why do I feel like this? I sigh as the horn sounds for lunch. I sit at my table and my mind races with thoughts of Nico...gods what has gotten into me lately?
All day I think about him and I feel like I'm back with Calypso...wait! I loved Calypso, but why do I feel the same way about Nico? I'm not gay... I like girls. So why is it that I love Nico?
Am I bisexual? Oh Zeus now I know how Nico must have felt coming to terms with liking Percy. I can't tell Nico, ever. I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of my stupidness.

Nico's P.O.V

Why him? First Percy, then Will and now Leo. I wait for him after lunch and we go and head to the bunker. Just being around him makes my heart flip and dance. "So skull cat, what's going on down in hell?" Leo asks. "I am not a skull cat" I say. Leo smirks.
"Sure kitty" Leo says. "Fuck you" I say, smiling. Leo laughs as he begins to build something. How perfect would it be if we could just be together? Going out on dates, doing cute couple things, late night kisses, cuddles with him would be so warm...gods waking up to that smell of mints and burnt wood would be heaven. "Nico...hey Nico?" Leo asks. "Huh?" I ask and Leo smiles.
"You kinda spaced out...you ok?" Leo asks and I nod. Leo goes back to his project. I wish, just wish he felt the same way. I love you Leo Valdez.