Leico- wedding

Leo's P.O.V

I sigh as I look in the mirror. Today's the big day...I'm marrying the girl of my dreams...Calypso. Calypso Valdez...huh. I stare in the mirror. But what about the arguments...and all the yelling? I sigh as I sit down. What about that one night where...when I kissed Nico? We haven't really talked since then but I felt happy kissing him...it felt different than Calypso. I sigh and look at the clock. Two hours...and here I am reconsidering everything. It's probably just nerves and I'm probably just tired. I hear a small knock at the door and I see Nico. He looks nervous.
"Hi..." Nico says. I smile."Hey" I say. Nico sits next to me."You doing ok?" He asks and I nod.
"Just nerves you know" I say and he nods. "You know...nerves are a good thing sometimes...they make you think deeper" he says. I smile. "Now you're getting too deep with this conversation" I say and Nico chuckles nervously. "Sorry" he says."So...why did you come here?" I ask and Nico sighs. "I kinda...wanted to get everything out in the open" he says and I nod. "Well...I've been thinking about, you know" he says and I nod."And...I love you Leo" he says. "What?" I ask and he sighs. "I thought I would tell you...and since you and Calypso fight all the time...I thought maybe I could save you from this bad idea...I don't know" he says and sighs. "I'm sorry" he says and leaves. I stare at the door."He...loves me?" I ask and sigh. Nico...my best friend since the quest and the nice guy...the guy I helped when he broke up with Will...the guy I fell in love with. I grab a pen and paper and begin writing. Why did I fall in love with my best friend?

Nico's P.O.V

I watch as Calypso complains more about the wedding. "I mean he could have picked a nicer place" she says and I look at Jason. "Maybe you should just appreciate the effort he went through" I say and Calypso glares at me."No one even invited you, you're not on the guest list" Calypso says."Leo invited me" I say. Calypso laughs."Honestly sometimes he makes the worst mistakes" she says and I glare at her. "Picking you as his wife was obviously the biggest mistake he's made in his life" I say and leave. I go and sit outside and I feel a tear.
"He's picked her...he loves her...not you" I say and hold back the tears. Be happy for him. "Nico?" I hear and turn to see Leo. "You're marrying a mega bitch" I say and he smiles.
"She's not a mega bitch" Leo says."I get it...you love her and you're here out of pity" I say and sigh. Leo sighs."Nico...she is the queen of bitches" Leo says. I smile. "Yeah...she is" I say.
"And I'm not marrying her" Leo says."What? But you...she is right inside!" I say and Leo laughs. "And? Why marry a bitch when I can date the cutest and nicest person I've ever met" Leo says.
"Leo...you're acting crazy right now...you can't just leave your own wedding" I say and Leo smirks. "I've done the impossible before...watch me" he says."Half an hour to go" I say. He holds my hand. His ring has been removed."I love you Nico" he says. I smile.
"LEO? WHERE ARE YOU?" I hear Piper yell. Leo begins running and I follow him to his car. He unlocks it and we get in. "Nico...will you go out with me?" He asks. I smile.
"Yes" I say and Leo starts the car and drives off. I look back at the church and then I realise he just left his wedding."Leo...are you sure this is what you want?" I ask and Leo nods.
"Calypso and me were never going to work...it would have ended in a divorce...I love you and I want to be with you, not her" Leo says. I smile."Love you too" I say. I sigh and think of what we'll have to say to everyone.

Jason's P.O.V

I race around and notice a note on Leo's bed and read it. He ran away with Nico. I sigh and pass the note to Calypso. She growls. "I knew that emo freak was a boyfriend stealer!" Calypso says. I sigh."If Leo's happy then I'm happy" I say and Hazel, Frank and Percy nods. Calypso glares at us and storms off to find Leo. I sigh. "He made the right choice" Annabeth says.