Leico- drunk

Leo's P.O.V

I sigh and grab another bottle of whisky out of the fridge in the bunker.
Calypso broke up with me because she loves Will Solace...that blonde smiley idiot takes everything from me, Nico and Calypso! Yes I do love Nico...and that Will is cheating on him. I am gonna murder Will one day! I hear a knock on the door, a small one. I head to the door and see Nico, as tiny and cute as possible...but there is tear stains down his face. I hug him as he cries harder. "H-he and...he-her" Nico sobs and I sigh. "Yeah, she told me earlier today, I'm going to kill Will" I say as I bring Nico into the bunker. I pass him a bottle of whiskey and sit down.
He sits next to me and takes a sip. He begins coughing. "Oh gods...how do you drink this?" Nico asks and I chuckle. "It becomes normal after a while..." I say, taking a sip. Nico tries it again and after a while he gets used to it. "We should play spin the bottle!" Nico says and I laugh. "We could play that...or 20 questions?" I say and Nico is smiling. "Sure!" He says and faces me.
"Who is the fittest person you have met?" He says with a giggle. "Duh, has to be Percy...that guy is a God!" I say. My memory goes hazy...soon I hear Nico asking something that makes my heart skip. "Who would you date out of all of camp?" Nico asks. "You, sexy baby bat wings!" I say...my voice slurred. I see Nico smirking and giggling like crazy. "You dork!" He says and all of a sudden he is kissing me! I begin kissing back and we get up to get more alcohol. Nico jumps and straddles my waist. We begin making out against a wall. He pulls away to grab vodka from the fridge. We drink half the bottle each and go back to kissing. Him pinned against the wall and me shirtless. Nico keeps giggling...he is definitely drunk. "Damn...I thought Percy was the God!" I say and kiss him again as I feel a smile come from the Ghost King. We end up in my room and then the rest of the night becomes a blur.

Nico's P.O.V

I wake up next to Leo...alcohol bottles everywhere and my head pounding. "Ugh..." I hear Leo say as he begins to stir in his sleep. Oh shit! What did I do last night? I look around and see all of my clothes scattered around the room along with his. My memory begins to come back as I remember the fight, me and Will...then me and Leo. "Oh gods!" I whisper as Leo begins to sit up. He looks at me and his eyes widen in shock. "Wha-" he says as he looks around. He notices the clothes and a small smile is on his face. "Damn...you're a sexy drunk Neeks" he says. "Leo, this is not the time...what the hell did we do!" I whisper.
"Well you got drunk for the first time...we totally did it and you and Will broke up along with me and Calypso" he says. "We did what?" I ask...I haven't even done it with Will and...oh no!
"Umm...oh for flaming Hephaestus!" Leo says. Was it his first as well? "Well...what now?" I ask.
"Either you leave and we forget about it, which will make us super awkward and you know...or we could date and just ask like this was a funny story" he says. I shrug. "Maybe dating" I whisper. "Wha...did you actually say dating?" Leo asks and I nod. Leo grins and pulls me close to him. "Well today is cuddling...and kisses?" Leo asks. I chuckle. "Don't get your hopes up" I say and kiss his cheek. Gods he is warm... I fell asleep next to him, in his arms.