Percico- long distance love

Percy's P.O.V

I sigh and think about Nico. I got a job offer and left, we're trying to do long distance but it doesn't help. I fucking love him and can't get him out of my head. I sit at work and have an hour left. I wish he was here with me, time has flown by and I hate how long it's been since he's been next to me. I head home and Nico has texted me and I text him back and smile. I set up my laptop and I turn on Skype. "Hey Neeks" I say as I connect to Nico and he is smiling. I smirk as I see him wearing one of my camp shirts and it looks like a dress on him. "Percy! Hi!" Nico says and I see his suitcase half packed. His eyes are sparkling and he looks so happy to see me. "I fucking love you" I say and Nico blushes and looks shocked at me. Usually, he does when I say it. "Where did that come from?" Nico asks and I shrug and he mumbles something and I look at him confused. "I love you too idiot" Nico says and I smile and I wish he was here beside me. "Neeks, I miss you...I want to come home" I say and Nico sighs and he looks at his suitcase. "Hang in there Percy, you wanted the job and you moved, it's not your fault I had to stay" Nico says and I sigh. "Anyway, you're doing amazing work...you should be proud of yourself Percy, it'll work out soon" Nico says and I smile and we begin talking about nothing and I leave to grab food and come back to see Nico fast asleep. I smile and turn off the call. I sigh and wish he was with me. Guess I've got to live with my love being far...a long-distance love. 

It's been a week and I sit at home when a knock comes at the apartment door. I sigh and get up and answer it to see Nico...wait Nico? He is smiling and has suitcases with him. "Hey" Nico says and I hug him tight and he hugs me back. We head in. "Why are you here? I thought..." I say and Nico chuckles. "I couldn't stand it without you, Hazel found Frank so she didn't need my help so I came straight here as soon as I could...I'm staying as well...I'll find a job" Nico says and my eyes widen. "Tell me I'm not dreaming" I say and Nico chuckles and he sits down next to me. "Honestly, you do not know how much I missed you" Nico says and I smiles and his eyes shine. "I missed you too Neeks" I say and kiss him. Nico kisses back and I smile. My long-distance love. He's finally here! My heart is racing in joy and Nico looks at me. "I fucking love you too Percy" Nico says and I smile and hold him close. We could be in Tartarus and I wouldn't care, as long as I'm somewhere beside Nico, I'll be happy.