Percico- Don't leave

Percy's P.O.V

Ever since Nico got back from camp Jupiter he has been acting weird, avoiding everyone and everything. Annabeth had broken up with me to go off with some smarter kid from the Apollo cabin.
FLASHBACK START**************
'I walk into the dining hall and see Annabeth. I sit beside her and smile. She sighs. "Percy...can we talk?" She asks. "Umm sure" I say. We walk to my cabin and she sighs. "Percy listen...I've wanted to do this for a while" she says. "What do you mean Annie?" I ask. She sighs. "Well...You see, I don't... I don't think that we are going to work out" she says. I look at her in disbelief. "Tell me you're joking Annie" I say. She shakes her head. "It's not a joke...I don't and I don't think that I can love you as much as I did...and I don't want us both to realise we made a mistake" she says. "A mistake?" I ask. She nods. "We never talked to other people...it was always us two and..." she was cut off by me nodding. "You found someone else" I say. She nods. "Who?" I ask. "Lewis from the Apollo cabin...I'm sorry Percy, I really wanted us to work" she says. I smile. "Hey it's ok, it had to happen at some point and sooner rather than never...he's a lucky guy" I say. She smiles and hugs me. "Thanks Percy...can we still be friends?" She asks. "Sure Annie...now go on and get your Lewis" I say. She leaves and I sit alone, tears threatening to fall. Yes I loved her but...sometimes I thought of a certain someone replacing her and it just wasn't fair on Annabeth...'
FLASHBACK OVER***************

I walk into the dining hall to see Nico at the Hades table and I smile at him. He just looks away. He won't even look in my direction anymore. I wanna know why he is acting like this, if I did something to hurt him I wanna apologise...I lost Annabeth and I just can't lose Nico...as he leaves the dining hall I decide to get answers and tried to find him. He was randomly walking in the woods. I sneak up behind him and smile. He turns around and his eyes meet mine. He looks away and begins to walk off. "Nico wait!" I say and follow him.
"Go away Percy" he says. I follow him further. "Why should I? What did I do?" I ask. He just begins to walk faster. "Go away" he says. I race infront of him and pin him to a tree. "Tell me" I say. He glares at me. "Let me go" he says. "Not until you tell me why you have been avoiding me for the past month" I say. "Percy don't..." he says.
"It's obvious you loved Annabeth and you're mad at me for that but she is off with someone else...tell me what I did" I say. "You did nothing" he says.
"Then why do you hate me? Why do you hide away from me?" I say.
"Percy...please let me go" he says.
"Just tell me Nico" I say.
"It's not hard, just tell me why you have been avoiding me Nico and I'll let you go" I say. His glare softens and he looks at the floor. "You're the one that should be avoiding me" he says. "Wha-" I say when I was cut off with him grabbing the collar of my shirt.
"I never ever liked Annabeth in that way...I don't hate you Percy...I just thought that you would hate me...you probably do" he says.
"Nico what the Hades are you on about?" I ask. He smiles.
"I...I love you Percy" he says and kisses me. He pulls away and lets go.
"Gods...Percy I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking and I..." he says. I lift up his chin so his dark eyes meet my greeny blue ones. "Don't hate me" Nico says.
I laugh. He looks at me in confusion. "I don't hate you...why would I?" I ask. I lean closer. "I actually liked it" I say and kiss him. He kisses back.