Percico- I'm done

A/N: Happy New Year! I hope this year will be awesome for all of you and I hope you enjoy this oneshot

Nico's P.O.V 

I sigh as I see Percy grab another beer and join some other friends at the campfire. I think back to all the times between us two and how I left and he almost just shrugged it off. I look at him and see him smoking as usual and he smiles and looks over at me. His smile drops as I look him up and down and turn away to smile and look at Leo and Jason. I sigh and try to forget without the use of a bottle and my broken mind and heart. He seems happy but his eyes tell a completely different story. His eyes went from a soft sea-green,like the waves at sunset but now they are stormy and cloudy, dimmed of all light. I sigh and chuckle at him and turn around to see everyone else laughing and I sigh. I should have tried more, I should have help to fix his broken heart and not indulged him with alcohol like I did regularly. He should have focused on the loss of Annabeth instead of me. I should have known it would have never worked out between us but I was selfish and I was scared of what he would do in his sadness so I let him take it out on me and a bottle of whiskey. I tried to help but he made his demons mine and was too blind to run, and in the process became isolated, letting him consume my life. He never wanted me,he needed her but she was gone for good and he used me to try to get her back...and when I couldn't he began to drown out the sorrows of life. Every night he cheated, always with a blonde woman that looked similar to Annabeth. He never loved me, he never cared about me and  I cared to much. I will always remember that night when I confronted him and she was there. I already knew what he did and I left that night, him saying he didn't want me and he never needed me.

Percy's P.O.V

I watch as Nico laughs with the rest of the seven and I sigh. I should have never hurt him like that, put him through more pain but I promised to protect and take care of him. I said I loved him and I was supposed to mean it and I do know, I need him but I messed it up and now I've lost everything. Everyone who cared left and now it's just me, my demons and a bottle of alcohol to drown them out. He seems better now, I hope he finds someone, I was always away too far away to hold him, even when he loved me.