Percico- not the only one

Nico's P.O.V

I stay at home and watch Percy as he leaves for work. I kiss him goodbye and he heads out. The pain grows in my chest. I head into the kitchen and search for the wine...but we're all out. I sigh and see his phone on the counter. I take it with me and head to the corner shop. I grab a bottle of wine and the phone vibrates and someone keeps ringing and texting him. I sigh as I head back home and I pull out the phone to read the messages. A contact named Annabeth pops up and my heart begins to break faster. He said that I was crazy and just insecure when I thought he was cheating! But I wasn't...I sigh and begin to read through the messages.

Annabeth: baby, where are you?
Annabeth: remember it's 7:30pm again
Percy: yep, got it babe ❤️
Annabeth: can't wait!
Percy: same, gods how much I've missed you
Annabeth: same here
Percy: got to go
Annabeth: ok! Bye!
Percy: bye!

Wait...that was when I was upstairs and we...oh gods! I begin to cry, my body shaking. I put down the phone and I have to stable myself by grabbing the table. I'm not the only one...our whole marriage was a lie! I can't! I run upstairs and grab all memories of him and begin to rip them up. My heart shatters as I remember all the fights we have had over this topic and he denied it.

Flashback
I walk inside, Percy was just sat there with a smile, texting.
"Hey...what's so great?" I ask and peer over his shoulder. It was a girl called Rachel and she sent him a heart emoji and he sent one back. "Nothing babe" he says as he shuts down his phone. "Are you sure?" I ask and he sighs. "Jesus baby...calm down, she is just a friend I dated a while back" he says.
"You dated her?" I ask and he shrugs. "It wasn't serious though" he says. I just walk off and head upstairs. He made me delete Will's number and made me stop talking to Leo just because I was friends with them. "Oh come on baby" Percy says.
"No...for all I know you could want her! No one sends there ex a heart emoji Percy!" I say and he sighs. "You're acting crazy Nico...I'm yours and I'll prove that" he says and kisses me

Flashback end

I throw all the photos in the bin and my sobs get louder and worse. I trusted him! I hear a car pulling up and I wipe away my tears. I head into the bathroom and try to hide traces of my crying. I smile and I head to the landing to see him walking in. I want to leave, I want to make him stop but I need him with me. "Baby?" He asks and I head downstairs.
"Hey, how was work?" I ask and Percy sighs. "Stressful" he says. I can see the lipstick on his collar and a hickey on his neck. "Oh, you left your phone here...it's on the kitchen table" I say and he smiles. "Thanks babe" he says and kisses me. I can picture her kissing him and I begin to get annoyed. He heads into the kitchen and I sigh. I head into the kitchen and hug him from behind, burying me face into his back...and I can smell a girl's perfume on him. "Hey, you ok?" He asks. "Yeah, just missed you" I say and he smiles. "Missed you too" he says and begins texting. "Hey...do you wanna go out somewhere?" I ask and let go of him. He turns around and puts his phone away. "Nah...I'm too tired to head out" he says and I nod. He kisses me and heads upstairs. I grab a glass and pour a lot of wine into a glass and drink it all in one go. Maybe I should cheat too...no I can't...or I could just wait until I have enough proof. "Babe!" I shout and head upstairs. I grab his stuff to put in the wash. "Babe...what's this?" I ask and point out the lipstick on his shirt. "Oh, probably a stain" he says. "It's lipstick" I say and Percy sighs.
"And that hickey on your neck?" I ask. "You" he says. I sigh. "It's a recent one, and I haven't kissed you there in a while" I say and Percy shrugs. "Percy..." I say and just walk out. He doesn't care. He never cared!