Leico- Royalty

Leo's P.O.V

I smile as I get back home and see Nico sat down. He looks happy and I look around our small apartment with no electricity and only a matress. Nico hug me and we sit down cuddling. "I hate this place" I say and Nico sighs and kisses my cheek. "As long as I'm with you, I'm happy...we don't need money" Nico says. "You know if I had the money I would make anything possible for you" I say and Nico smiles as he begins to fall asleep.

I sigh as I see a guy who looks shady. He notices me and smiles as he sees my bag and me hiding in the alley. He chuckles. "Let me guess, jobless but wants to treat his precious" the guy says and I nod. "Stealing?" He asks and I nod and stare at the ground. He passes me a business card and a gun. "Do what you want...this is a one time offer though" the guy says and walks off. I read the card and my eyes widen. I hide the gun and go home and see a million pounds in my bank account. "Nico!" I yell and he comes downstairs looking worried. "Pack your bags" I say. He sighs. "Don't say we've been evicted" Nico says and I smile. He looks confused. "We're off to Paris" I say and he looks shocked. "I got lucky with a job" I say and Nico smiles. Nico has packed everything and I smile as we begin to move to our new mansion. Yes, what I'm doing is shady and bad but it's to make Nico happy. I want what's best for him, even if that means I could die while doing it.

Me and Nico are walking around our city. Since I got a job we got richer and are honestly richer than the queen. We turn a corner and I notice guys glaring at us. One of them grabs me and drags us down an alley way. I notice the guy as the guy I was planning to kill. He glares at me. "You think you can get away with killing my men for cash!" The guy yells and grabs my throat. Nico looks shocked. Shit! I look at Nico and throw my gun at him. Nico shoots one of the guys and then the guy strangling me. He throws the gun back at me and I kill the rest of them. Nico grabs my hand and drags me and we begin running. Me and Nico run down the streets and I see a tuxedo in a shop and break in and grab two and run towards our friends Percy's place, the guy who gave me this job in the first place. I see rich people everywhere, many who I work with. Nico looks at me and sighs. "As soon as we get home we are having a serious talk" Nico says.

We walk home and Nico sighs. "I'm sorry...I just had the chance to make you happy and I took it" I say and Nico rolls his eyes and smiles, shaking his head. "Leo, I was happy before, I don't care about money, but you can't get out of this situation" Nico says and I hold his hand as we see our mansion. He won't look me in the eye. "You deserve all of this Nico...the money and the fame" I say.

I sit down in the meeting hall and sigh. I got my cash for this week. I head into our living room and see Nico and a...throne? He is smiling, a gun in his hand. "We're royalty together" Nico says and I sit with him and he kisses me. "The kings of the world!" Nico says.

I see a couple of guys from the club who have left. They look angry. They come in and Nico grabs a gun. "You do realies that soon enough, he'll get sent to jail and all of this will disappear, and when that happens...Leo will leave you" a guy says. Nico shoots the guys and sighs. I hear police sirens. I grab everything we could and Nico grabs the car and we race off. "Do you trust me?" I ask and Nico nods as I grab a gun and shoot at the cops chasing us. I answer my phone to hear Percy. "The gig is up dude! We're screwed, unless you can make it to a new place without those cops then we can still do business" Percy says. I look at Nico as he smiles. "Can do Percy, we will go to the outskirts and distract the cops" Nico says and Percy hangs up and Nico swerves the car and drives backwards. "On three!" NIico yells and we jump out the car as it crashes into a cop car. Nico gets up and we begin running.

A couple years later, me and Nico are still the headlines of every magazine. We steal, we kill and we love it. I head back to our palace and laugh as I head inside. I see Nico and he kisses me and puts something on my head. I see a crown on Nico's head and feel mine to feel another crown. I smile. "To my king" I say and kiss him.