Leico- coming out

Nico's P.O.V

I sigh and walk with Jason to the meeting hall. Everyone is sat down. I sigh and sit next to Jason and Leo. Me and Leo have been dating secretly for a while but we're waiting until we're both comfortable with coming out. Nerves hit me hard and I really wanna shadow travel. I don't want Jason to be mad at me, he's the first person to accept me. "Nico, go on" Jason whispers and I sigh. Just get it over with...hope for the best. Maybe they'll accept you both.
"So, why are we here?" Frank asks. Jason smiles. "Nico wants to tell us something" he says and I glare at him."It's really nothing" I stutter and Leo smirks. "Dude, come on, I know how hard it is but it's great afterwards" Leo says. What the hell does he mean? Has he already told them all? Oh gods! "Ok...I'm gay" I say and stare at the table. "What? Seriously?" Percy asks.
I nod. "Same...well I'm bisexual" Leo says. I stare at him and his hand holds mine under the table. I smile. "What's gay?" Hazel asks.
"I like dating guys" I say and Hazel's eyes widen. "That's awesome!" Piper says. "We can set you up with guys at camp!" Piper says and Leo laughs.
"She's been doing it with me since she found out...good luck" Leo says.
"I always thought Leo was straight, with all the flirting with girls" Jason says and Leo smirks. "Nah, I like girls and guys" Leo says with a shrug.
I look at Leo and he smiles and puts our holding hands on the table. They all stare at them and at us. "What is going on?" Percy asks, poor confused Percy. "Are you two dating?" Jason ask and I look at Leo. "Yeah...for a while now" Leo says. Piper squeals. Annabeth is smiling and nods at us. Percy looks like a gawking fish. Frank is smiling too happily...probably because Leo won't date Hazel. "Why each other though...I thought Nico scared you and that you hated Leo?" Jason asks. "He's scary, but adorable" Leo says and I begin to blush. "I don't hate him, I love him" I say. Everyone leaves to do other stuff but it all went well. I get dragged by the girls to the deck of the ship and they decided to have a chat while painting there nails. I smile as piper complains all about Jason not being romantic. Hazel is making flower crowns and gives me one with black flowers and I smile. Hazel smiles back and I paint my nails black with flames. Annabeth and piper stare at my nails. "Can you do our nails? You have talent that no Aphrodite child has...your nails are so cute!" Piper says and I nod. Annabeth's nail design is blue with grey stripes, piper's nails are pink with lightning strikes and Hazel's are purple with stick on diamonds. I hear laughter and look and see Leo, Percy and Jason filming and laughing. "Perseus!" Annabeth says and Percy looks nervous. "It's funny how Nico is all darkness but now he's painting nails and wearing flower crowns" Percy mutters and I stick up my middle finger. "He has talent!" Piper shouts."And those flowers on his head look cute on him" Annabeth says. Leo is just laughing. I glare at him and he smiles."Come on neeks, it's just funny...sorry" he says. I roll my eyes. He comes over to us along with Percy and Jason runs off. "Oh! Wow Annie, you're nails are cool!" Percy says and Leo looks at me."You did this didn't you?" He asks and I shrug. "Shhh...give me your hand" I say and I paint Leo's nails is red with a black skull on. Percy holds out his hands. Annabeth rolls her eyes at him."Hey, let me bond with my little cousin!" Percy says and I paint his nails grey with blue waves on. "Thanks for telling us" Percy tells me. I smile.
"I had to say at one point" I say and Percy smiles. "And we all accept you, no matter what" Percy says. "Thanks" I say and Percy smiles."Love is love after all" he says.

A/N: I found this song after my friend sent it to me telling me they were gay, hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Also this cover is getting kinda boring and I want to get a new one, if any of you are cover artists, I wondered if any of you wanted to make this book a new cover?