Leico- Last breath

Nico's P.O.V 

I sigh and wake up in the Hades cabin and I get dressed. I grab my notebook and head outside. People stare and wonder but they don't mean anything to me. I sigh and walk further and further away from the rowdy new campers and all the loudness, I can't care about them anymore. "Hey, Nico" Will asks and I sigh and look at him and he smiles gently, but I can't seem to return one. "Wanna go to the campfire with me? I mean you've not been there for a while" Will asks and I sigh. "No, sorry but...I can't" I say and leave him and head off towards the bunker. He wants me to get better, they all want me to forget but I can never forget. Leo was the only guy who loved me for me and understood my pain and helped me through it all and I can't forget that. I can't think without him being in my head, his smile, his light, his heart and his mind full of beauty and we lost it. I walk into the bunker to see it empty, dust collecting on the unfinished projects. I sigh and flicker on the lights and walk to Leo's desk and I smile as I see a picture of the both of us, when everything was perfect, when I had courage and had light. I could still be that way but it's hidden beneath the pain. I flick a switch and the roof begins to open and I see all the stars. He made this for me, he wanted me to see the beauty in the world and I did, he was the beauty even though he denied it multiple times and said I was the beauty. We both had our insecurities and doubts but he helped me get over them. He shouldn't have left. I open my notebook and see my drawings of the stars. I tried to write down his last words but I can't find a pen, and when I did I was crying and couldn't think or write it down. He taught me how rare it was to exist at this time, at this moment and that we were lucky. I never realised how lucky I actually was to be alive until that night he kissed me. I wish I could rewind time to that moment. I wish he was here, to hear his voice one more time. I am going to see the world like he wanted to do and see the universe with my eyes so I can tell him when I see him again. I twist the ring I found in his desk drawer that he made himself, the one that I will wear until the day I die. I hated that one night where he left, the blood still stains my memory. He saved my life from that stupid monster and now he's in Elysium, and I'm not allowed in unless I die...He's so close yet so far, like the stars. I lie on the sofa me and Leo spend most of our nights and stare at the sky and try not to cry. I know he's watching and waiting for me, and I'm waiting to see him again. Then he can explain everything that's beautiful all over again and I can be in his arms once again. One day, I'll be with him again...my Leo.