Leico- love the lies part 2

Leo's P.O.V

I sigh...Nico dragged me to a party with the rest of the guys. I try to hide my face and stay away from people as much as possible. I feel someone grab my arm and drag me. It's Nico.
"Hey guys" Percy says. I stare at the floor and try to hold back the screams of the truth...the cries of help."Hey!" Nico says. He has a glare on and his grip on my tightens.
"Leo?" Piper asks. I look up and smile. "Hey" I say. Piper's eyes widen and so do Jason's. I look back down as Nico pulls me into the party. He heads off as soon as he sees Will and I take the chance to head to the door before I got stopped by Percy. Oh no! "Don't tell Nico...I just gotta get fresh air..." I say and Percy lifts up my chin...staring at me. "Leo...why?" He asks and I feel tears.

Percy's P.O.V

Jason heads over to me with Piper, he's seen it too. "Can you talk to him?" Jason asks. I nod...why couldn't he check on Leo himself? I see Nico head off with Will and see Leo racing to the door. I block his exit and I see his body shaking. "Don't tell Nico...I just gotta get fresh air..." he says. I lift up his chin. I see his black eye, the cuts on his face and his bruised face. "Leo...why?" I ask as I see tears begin to fall down his face. "Just let me leave" he says.
"No Leo...we need to talk" I say and Leo looks around. "Not here" he says and I pull him upstairs towards the rooms. I shut the door and he begins to cry. My heart tears into two parts.
"Ok, tell me everything" I say and Leo looks at the floor. "I just fell over...calm down" he says with a smile and I glare. "The truth Leo" I say and he sighs.
"Damn, I thought seaweed brain wouldn't have seen through it...Nico seems to" Leo mutters.
"What is going on?" I ask and Leo sighs. "Me and Nico fight...it's not bad but he cheats on me with Will...and I blow up and he gets angry and..." he says pointing to his eye.
"Leo...why don't you leave?" I ask and he begins sobbing.
"I do...but I'm weak! I'm the stupidest person known to demigod kind and I hate that every-time I leave through the door I get dragged back in by false promises" Leo says. I pull him into my arms and I begin to form a plan."We're leaving" I say. Leo looks shocked. "What?" He asks and I smile."Me and you are going to leave the party...head off and grab your stuff and head back to mine, you can live with me and I'll tell Piper and Jason what happened" I say and Leo's eyes widen."But...Nico and I..." he says. "You and Nico are over and I swear if he touches you I will punch his lights out...cousin or not" I say and Leo looks happy and scared. I head downstairs and head out with Leo. I hear Nico yelling and Leo trying to go back.
"Percy...Nico is..." he says and I just keep walking with him and put him in my car. I begin to drive and Leo is shaking. "Leo?" I ask. "I'm dead...oh gods" he says and I feel my heart snap. Yes Leo is cute and I may have liked him but it doesn't help my feelings when he's like this.
"No...I'm not going to let it happen" I say and I see Leo and Nico's place.
"Go and grab everything that is yours and then come back, I'll wait" I say as Leo gets out and hurries indoors. I sigh and my heart speeds up...I think I love Leo. I text Jason and tell him we need to talk. I hear yelling and I see Leo with bags and Nico grabbing him.

Leo's P.O.V

"What the actual fuck have you been saying?" Nico asks and I gulp...I forgot about the shadowtravel thing. "I..." I stutter but the words don't form.
"I see the way Percy looks at you and he is not having you" Nico says. Wait...Percy likes me?! If I can just...but I can't leave Nico. I need him...as stupid as it sounds I do. Nico grabs my chin and I smile. If I can just! I reach up and kiss him, and he kisses back with a smile. I clutch my bags tight and pull back...sprinting to the car. "LEO VALDEZ GET BACK HERE!" Nico screams as I jump into the car. Percy begins to drive off and my hands shake...he's gone! He's actually gone! No more bruises, no more fake smiles...no more love. I wanna kiss him but I can't...yes I should know better but I can't help it, letting the person you love go hurts. I see Jason and Piper's car outside Percy's and Percy sighs. "Leo...I don't want you to hate me for this...but I just care too much to...I mean I..." Percy says and facepalms.
"What I'm trying to say is that I'm here no matter what" he says and I nod...trying to make myself calm before I have to explain to Piper and Jason...it's going to be a very long night.