Percico- we don't talk anymore part 3

Leo's P.O.V

I walk around camp, trying to calm down after Percy's incident earlier. I see Will and Nico talking about something and I sigh...yes I get jealous and overprotective most of the time but I just...I don't want to lose him. I see Percy talking to Jason and I sigh and head to the bunker.

A few months later

I stand at the front of the alter...scared out of my mind. There was a confusion with outfits with Nico and I don't know what he's wearing. I feel fire dancing across my palm when I see Percy enter the room with Annabeth on his arm...he better shut up and not object...I can't lose Nico to him. I sigh when I see everyone sat down and the doors open. Nico is...he is wearing a white dress with flames and black patterned on it. He got the dress that I was joking about saying he should wear it. My heart skips a beat as he steps in front of me. Is he wearing heels? Yes, yes he is. He looks smug. "Happy Valdez?" He asks and I smile. "As long as it's you" I say.

Percy's P.O.V

I watch as Nico shocks everyone by wearing a dress and heels. At least the wedding will be memorable. I hold back the tears as Nico marries Leo. I still love Nico...and it hurts.
"Any objections?" Chiron asks and I feel myself getting out of my seat. Leo is glaring at me and Nico is looking at me and shakes his head no. "Percy..." Hazel whispers and I feel myself sink back into my seat. Annabeth looks shocked along with Piper and Frank. I watch as they kiss and Nico leaves with him.

I begin drinking at the reception. Nico and Leo look perfect together...and I hate it. 'He isn't ours anymore' my head says and I watch as Nico looks like the boy I met all those years ago when I first met him. Why does Aphrodite want to see me in pain? Maybe they deserve each other...Leo has never been happy in love before and Nico had to deal with heartbreak since Bianca...if only she could be here instead of me. I tried to swap places with her but she didn't want to...she's happy with a soul in Elysium and she deserves to be happy. Annabeth was right...I can never get him back...and I have to realise that. I smile at Nico and beckon him over. He comes over and looks slightly annoyed. "What Percy?" He asks, looking around to watch out for Leo. "I wanted to congratulate you my little bro!" I say...well maybe slur, I'm tipsy. He looks shocked. "He better treat you like a God...or else he is going to get punched!" I say and Nico laughs.
"Sure Percy...I'll make sure he does" he says. "What's the deal with the dress?" I ask. "Leo was messing around saying I'll make the best bride...so I bought a wedding dress" he says and I chuckle. "You suit it, hey...sorry for the cabin thing...I just wanted my little bat back but I'm fine with a little emo bro" I say and Nico rolls his eyes. "Yeah...I'm your little emo bro, now do you want to go win back Annabeth and maybe fall in love with her?" He asks. I nod and he smirks. He drags me to the dance floor and towards the girls. "Annabeth...this fine gentleman wants to ask if a pretty lady like you wants to go and dance" Nico says and I see Leo watching. "Really?" Annabeth asks and I nod. "My little bro wants to be my wingman and you're the one who caught my eye" I say and Annabeth grabs my arm and pulls me to the dance-floor. "Are you sure you want me and not him?" She asks. "He's happy and I'm fine with me and him being friends...you're the only one that matters now" I say and Annabeth kisses my cheek. Jason gives me a thumbs up along with Nico. The pain in my chest hurts less and soon all I can focus on is Annabeth.