Percico- i need you

Nico's P.O.V

I wake up screaming. Stupid idiot Percy! Him, Jason, Leo and me got stuck in a trap all because of Percy wanting to talk to a seal. I sit up in the giant cage and see Jason and Leo iris messaging Piper and Percy hugging me? What?! I move back just to get pulled back next to Percy's chest. "Hey! You screamed? What's wrong?" Percy asks. I couldn't tell him the real reason...never. "Nothing, found a way to escape this cage yet?" I ask and Percy shrugs. "Umm...I think Frank is coming back here to save us" he says."Now, tell me about the dreams" he says. I roll my eyes.
"It's nothing Percy, leave it alone" I say. I see Leo watching us. Piper is smirking along with Jason. "Let go of me!" I exclaim and try to move but he won't let me go. "Nope, not until you tell me!" He says.

Flashback:

I walk through Tartarus again, it's nightmarish scene still feeling as if it was real. All of a sudden I'm on the deck of the Argo 2 and Percy is frowning at me. My body crashes against the mast and my body cracks. Percy has disappeared. "PERCY!" I scream. I can't move and my body is being wrapped in chains, covered by metal, nuts and bolts. "PERCY!" I scream again but no sound appears. I close my eyes and open them to find Percy glaring at me, all the people that I cared about were glaring at me along with Percy. "You freak!" Bianca says."Diablo!" My mother yells. Hazel glares at me. "You never saved them!" She shouts and storms off. Percy glares at me. "I shouldn't have saved you...I made a mistake" he says as he fades into the darkness. A bright light shines as I see a dying Percy, but I'm trapped, my body being crushed by mechanics like Bianca. "Help...me" Percy croaks and I try hard to move but it's not enough.

Flashback end.

"The dreams were just about Tartarus...big deal" I say. Percy smiles."I still get them too" he says. He sighs."Doesn't help that Annabeth broke up with me because of it" he says."Oh...I'm sorry" I say. Percy looks confused again, as always."But it wasn't your fault" he says."I know, I'm sorry that you broke up with her...it's an expression Percy" I say and Percy laughs. "Oh yeah! I forgot that" he says. He lets go of me and we begin talking again...like we should have done a long time ago. "Hey!" Leo yells and begins dancing as we see Frank and the Argo 2.
We head into the Argo and Percy follows me up to the crows nest. We sit and talk. "Hey...I wanted to know if you wanted to...be my boyfriend...I broke up with Annabeth because I loved you" Percy mutters. My heart speeds up as my head gets dizzy and my eyes wide. "Yes..." I stutter and move. I begin falling. Percy is racing down the crows nest to catch up with me and grabs me as I was about to hit the floor. I'm on top of him and he's smiling like a dork. "Don't scare me like that" he laughs and I smile. I kiss him and he kisses back. After minutes we pull away from air and I look around. I see Leo in the doorframe leading to the deck. He has a cup of coffee? And has his usual smirk on. "Well damn!" Leo says and sips his drink. Percy is blushing bright red and I feel like my face is red as well."You really do know how to be quiet don't you? You woke up Hazel and I came to see if you were ok" Leo says."But as I can see you're much better than just ok" Leo says with a wink. He heads off. "Don't let me keep you lovebirds...USE PROTECTION" he shouts as he walks off. Percy begins to laugh. "Guess the secret was short lived" he says. I sigh and hide my face in his chest. "Kill me!" I mutter into his chest. "Nope, you're stuck with the embarrassment of dating me!" Percy says and I smile.
"And you have to deal with me...we're even" I say and he kisses me. "Definitely even" he says.