Leico-nightmares

Nico's P.O.V

It's been about four years since the war against Gaia and many things have happened. I fell in love with Leo and he ended up loving me back...we are getting married next year in the autumn. Percy and Annabeth have been married for two years and have two kids, called Selena and Luke. Frank and Hazel have gotten married and a child is on the way and Jason and Piper just got married.

"Nico!" Leo yells as he comes inside our apartment. He walks through the whole house until he finds me reading. He smiles and sits next to me. "Nico...you do know I worked the double shift?" Leo asks and I nod. "And?" I ask."Nico, it's 2am...sleepy time" Leo says.
"Fine..." I say and we head upstairs. He kisses my head and falls asleep. I fall asleep...only to see complete fear.

I'm walking through a battle field, fire everywhere. I see Percy and Annabeth trying to stay alive. I see Hazel crying over a...a dead Frank. I look around and see Piper screaming for help. I race past her and see Leo...bleeding and has bits of robot stuck in him.
"Leo...buddy can you hear me?" Jason asks. "Leo..." I ask and race beside him. I see the light fade from his eyes as the world turns dark and monsters surround me. I'm back in Tartarus, watching as monsters surround me, bite at me and try to kill me. I feel too weak...and I feel myself beginning to bleed. I hear someone's voice and look around in the dark. I try to get to the voice that's calling my name.

I wake up with Leo shaking me, deadly worried. "Baby...you ok?" Leo asks. He pulls me closer to him. I curl beside him, letting the tears fall. "Shhhh...it's all gonna be ok" Leo says. I sigh, trying to get my breathing under control. I look at him and he is smiling a little. He stands up and pulls me up with him. He smiles and spins me around. "Leo..." I say and he chuckles.
"I need to make you smile my little emo cat...and dancing is the way to go!" Leo says and begins dancing. I look at him, slightly worried about him...but that's just Leo so I decided to shrug and join in. We began laughing as we danced on the bed. "You have officially lost your head Leo" I say and he bows. "Thank you...same to you" Leo says.
"True...but I like crazy" I say and Leo smirks. "Guess I'm your type" Leo says and I roll my eyes.
"Leo...it's 4:20am" I say and Leo shrugs. "I'll take the day off...and we'll do whatever we want...eat as many sweets as we want and not get in trouble!" Leo exclaims. I smile and he smirks, jumping around on the bed. "Leo, calm down before..." I say as he slips on the bedcovers and falls onto the floor. "Leo" I say and race off the bed next to him to find him laughing. He smiles. I roll my eyes and help him up. "So Neeks, what we gonna do tomorrow? Apart from eat candy" Leo asks. "You dork" I say. "You mean your dork?" Leo says. "C'mon it's late Leo...correction it's 5am Leo" I say and Leo nods. We head back to bed and as I fall asleep I hear Leo whispering "you're gonna be safe neeks, if I can help it...love you" he says and kisses my forehead. I smile lightly before falling asleep, Leo's arms around me.