Leico-if i lost you

Leo's P.O.V

I walk around our place and hear the rain pouring outside the living room window. I can still feel his hands roaming through my hair...his kiss on my lips...the way the tears fell. Yes I had kinda messed up when we went to visit his parents. Yes his dad wouldn't even look me in my eye and his mum looked disappointed...and honestly I would feel the same if I was them. Then me and Nico had a giant fight over it and he wouldn't talk to me...all because his parents brought up jobs and I don't have one. I'm trouble and I don't see why Nico stays with me.  I honestly wish he would go with someone better for him, but it would literally kill me to know that I've lost him. I'm going to try for you Nico, just for you. I grab my phone and a phone book. I begin flicking through and searching for mechanic jobs or something i'll be able to do until I can get a full time job. Gods it's hell, going through a giant book and highlighting jobs that look ok or mildly acceptable. My eyes are strained and hurt...but I can't stop because if I do, I'll lose him for good. Maybe it's the best for him but even medicine won't be able to fix me.  I sigh as I begin to see darkness and I close my eyes just for a minute to relax...but I feel myself slipping into sleep even though I try so hard to stop it.

Nico's P.O.V

I walk through the apartment door and turn on the light to see Leo sleeping on the couch, a highlighter and pen on the floor and a giant book on the coffee table. I pick it up and see Leo began to highlight jobs. I smile and look at his sleeping figure. The rain pours from outside and I walk into our room, shutting the door from behind me. Yes we fight and it's bad. I shouldn't have took him with me to my parents place. My mum are old fashioned and don't like that he is mixed race (I do not condone this, it's just how I think Maria Di Angelo would act, she was born in a time when everything and everyone was racist, sexist and homophobic)
She believes he is not really normal and doesn't understand why I would date or love him. I see the broken lamp on the floor that I threw at him. The fight spiralled out of control as I thought having two incomes would be great, but he started saying I'm siding with my parents and then the lamp smashed and I walked out of the house and went to Hazel. Gods that fight hurt. I walk out of the bedroom and head into the kitchen. I hear footsteps and see that Leo has woken up and moved around. I sigh as I close my eyes. We need to stop fighting and try to be an actual loving couple that we were before life caught up to us. I hear glass shards being thrown away and see Leo binning the remains of the lamp, blood on his hand from a cut that the glass gave him. I see him head off to bandage it. "Leo?" I ask at the door and see him, his hair a mess, his eyes tired with bags under them. "What's all that in the living room?" I ask as he notices me.
"Sorry" he says and I smile. He just walks up to me and hugs me tight. "Please don't leave" he whispers and I hug him back. "Never will" I say.