Leico- writings

A/N: this is based on the soulmate au that your soulmate writes on there arm and you can see it!

Nico's P.O.V

I sit in my apartment...bored out of my mind. I begin drawing stars and crosses up my arm. I sigh and imagine the person who is my soulmate watching the drawings appear on there arm.
I get a phone call off of Hazel. "Umm hey..." I say and Hazel mutters something about helping her plan her wedding and wanting me to see some dresses. I sigh and begin writing the information on my arm. Once Hazel hangs up I decided to just head out now. I lock my door and head out. I see that my soulmate has drawn a smiley face. I smile as I walk down the street.

Leo's P.O.V

I sit with Jason and Piper in my garage...watching as my soulmates drawings pop up on my arm. I love those stars that they draw. Then I see writing...wait...could I go find them?
I see something about a wedding and dresses. "Pipes...where is this?" I ask and Piper squeals. "That is the place where I was going to get my wedding dress" she says. My eyes widen.
"Wait, is that your soulmate?" Piper asks and I nod. Piper drags me outside and pulls me down the street, Jason catching up to us. Piper stops outside a dress shop and I see a guy walk past. He wears all black and looks pale...like he has never seen the sun. I sigh and Piper looks around as the guy sits on a bench and pulls out his phone. Piper grabs a pen and passes it to me. "Draw!" She says and I sigh. I begin to draw a nut and bolt...boring but detailed. The guy pulls up his sleeve and his eyes widen. His finger traces the things on his arm.
"NICO!" A group of girls yell from the end of the street. All of them had no writings on there arms. "You remembered?" A blonde says."Yeah...I wrote it down" he says.
"LEO, LEO! God damn it! Where could your soulmate be? I mean they did write it down" Piper begins to shout. "Pipes...you're bringing attention to us" Jason says and I notice Percy's girlfriend Annabeth out of the bunch. Piper smiles and drags us over to the girls. She walks indoors with the girls and me and Jason follow behind Nico.

Nico's P.O.V

Gods...now I have to deal with two guys, and I have social anxiety...I can't do this! I sit down and Hazel heads off and we all sit down. I grab a pen and begin drawing...might as well.
Leo? I think that's his name...he keeps looking at his arm. I see Jason and Piper watching his arm. "Wow...is she an artist? Your soulmate?" Jason asks and Leo's eyes widen and shrugs, fixated on his arm. I need to grab more pens. I make a note on my arm and Piper smiles. "Yikes...they must go through so many pens, isn't this the eighth time they have wrote that they need to buy pens?" Piper asks. "Eleventh" Leo says. "Oh..." Jason says. My pen stops.
Wait...he...me...oh my gods! "Hey, what you writing?" Reyna asks.
"Just making sure I buy pens" I say. Piper looks at me. "Pens?" Piper asks and I nod. "Oh Nico is always going through loads of pens" Annabeth says. "Wait...draw something" Piper asks.
"Ok..." I say and begin drawing a skull. Piper has a giant smile on her face.
Leo looks at me and holds out his arm to show the skull, the stars, the smile, the nut and bolt, the note of pens, the note for the shop... It was all there. Leo smiles. Reyna begins smiling and pushing me towards Leo. Piper was jumping around. Jason looked shocked but happy. Leo grabs my arm and pulls me outside.

Leo's P.O.V

I drag Nico outside and sigh.
"Umm...so..." Nico says.
"We're soulmates huh...well do you wanna...get to know each other?" I ask.
Nico smiles a little. "Yeah...I'll like that" he says.