Leico- We met in an unexpected place

A/N: Someone asked for more criminal oneshots, this isn't like the others I've written and it's a bit different but they are still criminals, sorry for not updating regularly I've just had so much drama and I've only just gotten over it all, hope you enjoy this oneshot!

Nico's P.O.V                                         

I can't stand this anymore. I sit in the jail cell and ponder about what I've done and all the mistakes I have made. I hear a buzzer go off and walk to a room full of the assholes and their families. I sit and sigh. seeing Hazel and Maria, my mother...oh no. "Why did you do it Nico? What were you thinking?" Hazel asks and I shrug and look at the table in self-disgust. I didn't think I would get caught, kill witnesses and steal money for Bianca's funeral so that we could afford it, but I got caught. My mum shakes her head and I see her holding her cross and see that she is praying and I look into her eyes and they leave. I walk to my cell in shame and see two new boys in there. One smirks at me and throws a dress at me and pulls out a knife. "Put it on or else" the guy says, who is blonde and reminds me of a darker version of Jason, the nice police officer who helps me out. The other is in a corner, making metallic clangs. I can't deal with any of this. The figure suddenly looks up and I see fire in his brown eyes and he gets up. "Octavian, you better shut up and stop" the boy says with a hint of a Spanish accent. The blonde growls and he points the knife at Octavian and the boy suddenly twists Octavian's arm and I hear a snap. I hear a sinister, Joker-like laugh. The boy sits down and Octavian screams in pain. "Gonna kill me like the others?" Octavian winces and the boy smirks and ignores Octavian. I sit on my bed and sigh. If I live like this I might as well just end it, I'm already waiting for death so why not speed up the waiting process? I could use Octavian's knife which has...fluff from a toy on it? Better not ask. I sigh and begin thinking on how they'll kill me, the chair? Maybe lethal injection? Maybe I should just do it by rope and save the government money? 

Octavian gets excuted the next day, the bastard deserves it, making me wear drag and do exercise. I see Leo stop building and look at me. He grabs my hand and suddenly pulls me down a corridor, sirens blaring all over the place and my heart races. He pulls me down corridor after corridor, guns shooting, their shots barely missing us. He pulls me towards a room and locks the door and stops. "You miss your mother" Leo says and I nod. Might as well not put up a fuss, he is helping me escape. "So do I, wanna help me out if I get us out of here?" Leo asks and sticks out his hand. I nod and shake his hand, whatever it is, it's worth it to see my mother again. In that moment I realise that me and him are similar...we are both just two men who lost our way, made by the gods. We suddenly begin running and jump out a window and keep running, we can't stop now. We end up in a motel and Leo pulls out a lighter. "What are we doing?" I ask and Leo sighs and gently begins picking the lock of the door. We enter to see a woman who wore green and looked regal sleeping. Leo suddenly growls and flicks on the lighter. "This fucker killed my mother, this is payback" Leo tells me and I sigh and Leo hesitates. "Mama" Leo whispers and I sigh and hear distant sirens. I sigh and kiss Leo, grabbing the lighter and setting fire to the bed. Leo begins kissing back and we pull away, fire burning all around us. "If you go down, I go down" I say and Leo smirks and we begin running, Leo hijacking a car and us drivng away. "Well this is very eventful, killed my mother's murdered, escaped prison and got a boyfriend all in one day" Leo says and I chuckle for the first time for weeks. We stop outside a burnt down garage and Leo smirks. I kiss him again and try to drown out the suicide and the fear of the police with the sweet bliss of the moment and let Leo burn away all the bad memories. I'm not gonna get caught as long as he doesn't get caught, a law I can actually keep.