Percico- I can't do this

A/N: Percy's personality is different here than in the books, I made him a jerk in this so it fits with the story line a bit better

Nico's P.O.V

I wake up next to Percy again...what did I expect? Every time I try to get away he pulls me back. I grab my stuff and look at the time...6:15am. I pull on my clothes and head out of his cabin, walking in the shadows and hiding from harpies. I see Annabeth walking with loads of books towards Percy's cabin. Obviously I should tell her...but I can't hurt her. She will blame me for it all but it's a shared blame. I never wanted to be Percy's sex friend...I wanted an actual relationship but Percy didn't need that, he had that with Annabeth. I want to stop this...I want to find someone who loves me and not someone who uses me for sex and then goes back to their girlfriend. I am done, never again Percy. I need to get over him and find someone who cares.

Percy's P.O.V

I wake up with Nico gone and someone knocking at my door...why this early? Even though last night was fun, Nico should have stayed a bit longer. "Coming" I say and pull on my jeans. I open the door to see Annabeth. "Hey Wise girl" I say. Wise girl my ass...she isn't that clever, if she hasn't found out about me and Nico. "Percy, I wanted to talk about the quest...We know that Leo is back and..." she keeps blabbering. Holy Hera does she ever stop? I roll my eyes.
"Annie, it's too early for this" I say and Annabeth looks upset. Oh boo hoo no one wants to hear about bloody Leo and his fucking dragon! (I love Leo btw... TEAM LEO!) I see her leave and I sigh. I grab my phone and scroll to find Nico's name. I smirk as I begin texting

Percy: hey 😏
Nico: what
Percy: why did you leave?
Nico: did you want Annabeth to find out?
Percy: to be honest I couldn't care, I got Reyna, Rachel and Calypso waiting
Nico: Rachel can't date anyone, Reyna is too busy with camp and Leo is dating Calypso
Percy: and? Leo is never gonna give her what she needs, Reyna can date a Greek and Rachel can break some rules.
Nico: anything else?
Percy: tonight at 7pm 😉
Nico: no
Percy: come on Neeks, you know you want to

I put down my phone, knowing that he would come back tonight. He always does.

Jason's P.O.V

I walk with Leo around camp. I see Nico look at his phone and begin to break down. Leo and me race over and Nico just passes us his phone. "Oh hell no" Leo says and looks like he would kill someone. "How long?" I ask as Leo picks up his phone and calls someone. "As soon as the war with Gaia was over...I didn't want to Jason...I don't want to" Nico says. I smile and pull him into a hug. "We'll fix it" I say.
"Called Calypso to get the girls...Percy is going to die" Leo says. I smile and Nico looks scared. "Does Annabeth hate me?" Nico asks. "Nah, she said she doesn't mind that it was you as long as you don't do it again, which you said that you wouldn't" Leo says.
Nico smiles. "Let's get you to your cabin" I say and help Nico to his cabin, leaving Leo to go and get Percy. When Leo gets angry then he fumes...especially if it's about Nico, Calypso, me, Hazel and Piper. I wish he was a bit more calm before he cooks Percy alive.