Leico- Stuck

Nico's P.O.V

I see Leo on the ship in his room, racing around. I watch as he grabs stuff and throws it into a bag. I sigh and he notices me. "I...um" Leo says. I shrug and lean on the doorframe. "I'm not bothered what your excuses are, you wanna leave then you leave...but you're taking me with you" I say and he looks shocked. "Honestly, we've saved the whole world and why go back to a place that doesn't except me just because I'm a little different" I say and Leo smiles. He stops packing. "Ok, if that's what you want" Leo says and I head off to my room. I sigh and begin to pack my stuff. 

I head to the deck and see Leo sat there with a backpack. "Where do you wanna go?" Leo asks and my mind races with possibilities. Leo seems calm for a kid going to run away. "I'm never going home, so anywhere you wanna go" I say and Leo smiles. "Lucky I've got room, glad you didn't let me go alone" he says as we hop onto Festus's back. We ride off into the night. 

I wake up to find a dark room. I'm chained to a chair and I see Leo. He is in the same position as me. I see a monster/humanoid thing. "You ok?" Leo asks and I nod. I see his goofy grin and see the thing leave. Leo sets his whole body on fire. "I feel bad...if I just stayed on the ship we wouldn't have been found" I say. Leo stares at me. "It's never your fault" Leo says. I sigh and see his chains melting. My mind becomes blurry and my heart races as images float around my mind. That thing is laughing. Leo is yelling my name. 

Me and Jason are with Cupid and I sigh as Cupid laughs because Jason knows I like Leo. 

I feel my heart racing as I see Leo joking around and he winks at me. I don't want him to reject me, no one does but it's likely. 

I scream loud as I see Leo melting my chains. People love it when my heart is broken, maybe that's my fate. I hear footsteps and Leo increases the heat. "Leo, just run" I say and he looks at me straight in the eyes. The chains slowly melt faster. "Like Tartarus I'm leaving you behind...you're as broken as me and I'm not leaving you here" Leo says. I pull against my chains and my skin begins to burn. "We've only got each other Neeks...I don't want to loose you" Leo says. I pull against the chains harder. "You're not going to loose me, I need you to listen to me and hide" I say and Leo nods. He races over towards the corner of the room and I scream loud. Footsteps get closer and that monster comes back in. He glares at me. "Burn him now!" I yell and Leo shoots out fire and burns the thing. My chains break and I jump up and race towards the door. "Let's go Repair boy!" I shout and Leo sprints, grabbing my hand and dragging us both down the hall. Alarms go off and I see a giant locked door. I close my eyes and shadow-travel. 

We find our stuff and Festus and Leo looks tired. We head into a hotel and Leo smiles. A phone goes off. Leo answers it to hear yelling and screaming off the rest of the seven. "Where are you Leo? Where is Nico?" Percy shouts. I roll my eyes. He puts the phone on speaker. "You all worry too much" I say and commotion starts. "You need to get back here! You're being reckless, we need you to get back to camp" Annabeth says. Leo begins laughing. I hear a growl and I chuckle. "Well, unless we wake up dead or die tomorrow, we will call you...possibly" Leo says and hangs up the call and I burst out into laughter. I lie next to him in the hotel bed and he yawns. "Night Neeks" he says and his arms wrap around me. My heart skips a beat and his body gets warmer. I close my eyes and curl up. I hear a small chuckle as I fall to sleep.