Leico- love the lies

Nico is dominant and taller than Leo in this.

Leo's P.O.V

I see Nico shadow travel again...probably off to Will, Percy or another guy he loves. I can't deal with the pain...it's like I am burning but only he can put it out...and he just sits there watching instead of helping. I begin to feel tears but I hold them back with smiles...stupid smiles. I count down the hours until Nico comes home. I stand up and I can't do it. I go upstairs and grab my bags. "Hey, what you doing?" He asks. "Leaving" I say and I get pushed against the wall. "What?" He asks. "I'm leaving" I say. He growls. "No you're not" he says.
"Why shouldn't I...I mean then you can bring over your precious boyfriend Will! Or is he just a fling?" I ask and Nico looks shocked, laced with anger. "How the...why would you think that?!" Nico asks and I laugh. "I am friends with Percy you know...he tells me you tried to get with him" I say. Nico sighs. "Leo...listen it was just a thing...I wasn't thinking" Nico says.
"Sure, talk about the other times you have gone to Will then...you know while I was off actually being LOYAL!" I begin to yell. I push past him and begin to grab my stuff. Nico blocks the doorway. "Don't" he says. "Stop me then!" I shout as I walk up to his face and try to move him. He pushes me backwards and I hit my side on the edge of the dresser. Nico leans over me. "Can we talk?" He says. "About what? The lies?" I ask and Nico grabs my collar. It's too tight.
I feel myself beginning to suffocate. "Listen to me! Gods I am sorry!" He says and I grab at his hands. He drops me and I grab my stuff and race downstairs towards the door. Nico suddenly appears and I head into the living room, towards the open window.
"Leo...I swear I didn't mean it all..." he says. I sigh and my anger builds up. "No" I say and his eyes widen. He is towering over me and I slap him. "We're over Nico! No matter what" I say and jump out the window with my stuff. I try to call Jason but my phone is dead. I sigh and sit on the driveway. I feel the tears. "Leo...listen, come inside" he says and I sigh. The pain in my chest becomes warm and nice. "Pick up your bags...it's all my fault and I get that" he says. I see him kneeling in front of me. My throat is too sore to speak, I'm definitely going to have bruises there tomorrow. I replay Percy's words telling me to break up with him and to run...but I can't.
His smile entices me. I can tell he is lying but I don't care anymore...stuck in a vicious loop. "Leo? Baby?" He asks and I point to my neck. His eyes widen. "Oh baby...sorry" he says and pulls me into a hug. I feel like I can't breathe. He carries me inside and bring my stuff inside. He kisses me and heads into the kitchen...probably off to text Percy to yell at him, or Will. I head upstairs and put my phone on charge. Next week this will happen again and again I'll run back into his arms. I can't even look in his eyes anymore. I begin to get change and I look at all the bruises from all our fights...I get that I'm not as strong as he is but it doesn't mean he can hurt me all the time. I try to remember how we met.

Flashback

Leo looks around the meeting hall and sees him. His heart begins to rapidly beat, a warm feeling filling his chest. Nico sees him and his hear begins to beat faster...a chill running down his spine. Nico walks over and Leo keeps stuttering and staring.

Flashback end

Nico's P.O.V

He won't leave...I can't let him go. Next time he won't even manage to get to the driveway in time. I love him too much...even if it's a lie.