Leico- only at night

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while, GCSE exams are the worst, so is drama and writer's block. Hope you enjoy the oneshot, sorry if it's not as good as usual. 

Leo's P.O.V

I sigh as I sit in the bunker and see Nico listening to music. I see a small blush on his face and I smile, blushing too. I sit on the sofa and close my eyes. Calypso broke up with me for Will Solace...and the sunshine's asshole decided to break Nico's heart and fuck Calypso and leave to travel the world. Since then I have begin to fall deep in love with Nico. I see him walk over and sit next to me and pass me a bottle of whiskey. He is still listening to music. I look at the song and it's the same one on repeat...and it's our song. We have a song that we first sang together and now he is listening to it on repeat. I begin to feel sleepy and I see Nico's drink about to spill as he falls into a sleep. I shrug it off and fall asleep, him laying against me, peaceful and quiet. I get why Nico loves night-time...but he's still afraid of the dark. I always loved the irony of that, how he was the ghost king and could travel through the shadows...but was scared of the dark. Honestly I'm scared of being alone, that's how we became friends...I used my powers to make sure he could sleep without being scared and he kept me company. And how I love his company. 

The next night we're in the bunker and I sigh. I can't hold it in anymore...the way he looks in the moonlight is killing me of not being able to just hold him. "Neeks, can I ask you something?" I ask. He nods and I take a deep breath. Do I wanna know if this feeling flows both ways? "I-I love you Neeks..." I say and Nico looks at me in shock. He is blushing bright red. "Leo...I feel the same" Nico says and all of a sudden shadowtravels out of nerves. I sigh and fall asleep on the sofa again. I was hoping he would stay...as sad as it sounds, I hate it when he leaves to go to his cabin. I know I have machines to make and he has training but I...he is my motivation for building and when he's gone, I can't find the effort to build. 

I see Nico enter the bunker and he smiles. I sit up and he straddles my waist. I smile. "I'm yours" Nico says and kisses me. I kiss him back and taste sour cherries and chocolate. We stay there, kissing and cuddling most of the night, the moon the only witness to our love. I smile as I mess with his hair as he cuddles into my chest. I make my body warm up a little so he isn't cold and I pull him closer. I think of all the times I could have dated someone else...but I'm busy being his instead of finding someone new. I'm glad my heart kept crawling back to Nico and not someone else, otherwise I don't think I would be happy. 

I smile as Nico walks into the bunker and we immediately make out on the sofa...both of us drinking, me always on the cusp of trying to kiss him. The moon shines as we lay there. He lies there, tracing his finger in a pattern on my chest while I hold him close. "Love you" Nico says and my heart beats faster, my body heating up. "Love you too Neeks" I say and sigh. I see the shadows, exposed by the moon. I smile. The night was made for saying things I may not be able to say tomorrow day...we're demigods, I don't wanna lose him, I hope that he will stay...my Neeks and our nights together, the reason I will never fake a smile again.