Leico- I need you

A/N: this is going to be an emotional oneshot and I'm sorry, also can some of you go and post a comment on deleted_360's ereri oneshots on the last chapter? You'll see what I mean when you get there. Try to help her please, and just remember that all of us on Wattpad are here to listen and chat to you if you have a problem and we can give advice! Sorry to waste this time but let's get into the oneshot!
When this text shows up, it's what they are thinking!

Leo's P.O.V

I cry as I hold the knife in my shaking hand. The bunkers door is rumbling and is blocking out the sounds of my sobs. I hold it to my wrist and wipe my eyes. I begin cutting and see the blood. The pain stings and I grit my teeth. Too weak to even do a little scratch to yourself...what a disappointment you are! The door slams open and I see Nico there. His eyes are wide and tears are falling down them. "Leo?" He says and I stare at the ground. Soon he is in front of me and has taken the blade. "Why?" He says and I look at him.
"Why not?" I ask and anger fills his eyes. "BECAUSE THEN YOU'LL BE GONE LEO!" Nico yells. I sit there."And? No one needs me" I say and Nico sits in front of me. "Listen to me, you taco smelling idiot, we all need you here" Nico says. "Piper and Jason would be distraught, Percy would blame himself, Frank would hate himself and do you know how many times Hazel and I will cry ourselves to sleep at night?! Annabeth would distract herself and possibly break up with Percy because of you killing yourself!" Nico shouts. "So why?" He asks. "No one cares...you hate me, Jason is happy with piper, Percy and Annabeth are still annoyed about the camp incident, Hazel and Frank are ok but wary with me...all I ever bring with me is sadness and isolation so why not stop that?" I say and Nico stares at me."I mean, at least in Elysium I have my mum right?" I say. Nico hugs me. "You're an idiot, please" Nico says.
"Please what?" I ask, staring at the blade and then at Nico. "Stay still while I get bandages" Nico says and races off. Great, now you've scared off Nico! What a fucking pleasure to be around aren't you! Just get it over with and we can go see mama already...maybe be happy with her. I pick up the blade and sigh. I hide it in my toolbelt and I sit down back as Nico opens the door with bandages and doctors stuff. He begins to bandage my arm but is still crying.
"Please don't do it...we all care, I never hated you, just please don't do it" Nico says, breaking down. "I already lost all the people that love me, don't make me lose the one person I love...please" Nico says. "Nico...I..." I say and he stares at me. The tears flowing down our faces and him holding my hand and not letting go. "Why do you care about me? Why not Will or someone with something impressive" I ask."You are impressive Leo, you're a hero! You killed Gaia! You did that! No one else...you build the first ever flying ship! You saved and helped a rogue robotic dragon and freed Hera from a cage! You saved piper and Jason from cyclops and Hazel told me all about you, her and Frankly adventures and you helping Frank's life force never burn out...you did all of that" Nico says. "Where did the blade go Leo" Nico says. I sigh and pass it to him. "Don't you dare try this again" Nico says. "Calm it down neeks, I am only me" I say and Nico kisses me! I kiss back slowly and we pull away. "Don't do it...tell me about it next time, please" Nico says and I nod. "I love you neeks"I say and Nico smiles. "Love you too"he says and I smile back."Wanna go tell people that I am the luckiest guy alive and make this official?" I ask and Nico nods. "But later, when we stop looking like we've been crying" Nico says. I nod and hug him. Never let him go...you need him to help and love you.