Percico- dreams

A/N: I want you guys to decide what I should do, more Percico or Leico? I'm honestly stuck with ideas and writers block is not helping me! Hope you enjoy this oneshot!

Nico's P.O.V

I walk through my home and see two little boys...and Percy. I see them head out of the door and Percy drag me outside with them. We walk down the street to a giant fun fair. I see them head into the crowds and I loose them. I race around and search for them, eventually giving up and heading around to find candy floss when I see Percy pass me one. I smile and his arm wraps around me. "Dad! Dad!" Our sons Tyson and Luke yell. I looks around and see them tug at Percy's leg. We head off and I see a giant bouncy castle, I see Percy and our two boys begin to jump around on the bouncy castle and I begin to laugh. "C'mon Dad!" Luke yells.
"No..." I say and Luke looks at me in disappointment. "Yeah, come on dad!" Percy yells in a mocking tone. I growl and race onto the bouncy castle...chasing Percy and jumping around. I felt free from everything! Suddenly I see me and Percy fighting and Luke sitting in the doorway watching. My eyes begin to water as Percy looks annoyed. "I want the best for everyone Percy, we can't all just be carefree!" I say. "At least you could spend more than a couple hours with us in a week!" Percy says. "If we don't get money then we will be out on the streets! Do you want that Percy!" I yell. Luke races upstairs to comfort Tyson. "I miss you...too much" Percy says.
"Do you think I feel anything else than that? I miss you to death!" I say.
"Can we just try to be ourselves more than just an hour per day?" Percy asks. I sigh. "I'll try...I just want the kids to not be like me...to lose everything and end up alone" I say. Percy hugs me.
"You're with me...doesn't that count?" He asks and I just nod into his chest.

I wake up to the dark. I see that someone has turned on my bedroom light. "Hey, you ok?" Leo asks. "Yeah, fine!" I say and Leo nods.
"You were just beginning to talk in your sleep and I didn't want you to be alone if you had another nightmare" Leo says. "Thanks, but I'm perfectly fine" I say and he nods. He kisses my forehead and heads out. I lie back and stare at the ceiling as the lights dim and I'm back in darkness. Leo just had to wake me up! Now I can't sleep for at least another hour. I hear the rain trail down my window and I smile as I imagine Percy...his sea-green eyes flecked by sea blue, his hair pushed to one side but still gets in his face, those arms wrapping around my waist perfectly, the smell of sea breeze and salt filling the room. Jason has noticed that I spend most of my day dreaming or sleeping, but that's only because I see him while I sleep...all my wishes are right there and no one can take them away from me...not like they used to. I shut my eyes but instead of my dreams I see reality, and I need it to stop! Stop it! Stop the images that race around, stop the blood and just stop those cries that I wish I could have stopped. I sigh as I turn over and see the urn on the side of my bed. I'm sorry I couldn't save you Percy...I'm sorry, but you'll live in my dreams and this time I won't leave you.