Percico- Thanks for the memories

Nico's P.O.V 

I sigh as I look around Leo's place. He is letting me stay until I get my own place and get my head straight, I lie on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I growl. Percy and me...we were so happy. I should have never let my heart mess with my head, but I was too blind to see how much pain it would put us both in. I hear the door creak open and see Leo with some food. "Jason brought food that Piper made..." Leo says. I smile. "Thanks Leo...for everything" I say and I see the blush on his cheeks. He shrugs and passes me the food and sits on the bed. I more closer to Leo and smirk. I have a future...the past is cloudy to me, me and Percy had one night to end it and then we moved on...I didn't realise how hard it would be to leave...but I did it, I had do it. I grab a picture of me and Percy, the frame damaged and a crack in the glass. Leo looks at me with a worried look. I smile at him and he grins. He pats my shoulder and leaves the room. I look at the photo and think of all the times we had together. The ones I need to leave behind and forget, however hard it may be. 

'Nico and Percy were in a hotel and they were laughing. Percy smirks and kisses Nico. Nico freezes but begins to kiss back. Percy smiles at Nico. "Well, I thought water wasn't your type?" Percy says and I roll my eyes. He chuckles and kisses me again.' 

'Nico is watching as Percy flirts with Annabeth and Calypso. Percy winks at Nico and Nico shakes his head. Percy rolls his eyes and goes back to flirting, Nico watches and his heart begins to break all over again. Leo appears and glares at Percy and Calypso and I see Percy and Leo yelling. Calypso yells at Leo and I see heartbreak in Leo's eyes. Him and Percy are not going to make up because of this, water and fire, similar yet so different...both hurt. Leo heads into the bunker and Calypso giggles and flirts with Percy more.'

'Nico is pushed against a wall by Percy, Percy is drunk. "We are not doing this" Nico says. Percy sighs and sits down. "I used to be someone...a hero, now I'm just a teen who can't make a decision without causing someone pain" Percy says and I sit next to him and hold back tears. "Go to Annabeth...she is the one you need" Nico says and Percy looks at the floor. He smirks. "One more time? Just to finalise it?" Percy asks and Nico takes a deep breath. Nico nods and Percy smirks and kisses Nico'

I sigh and look around to see this is the last trace of Percy. I smile and put down the photo. "Hey, Leo? Can you come here a sec?" I ask and Leo comes in and looks nervous, a blush on his face. He sits on the bed. "Can you make a flame?" I ask and Leo sets his hand on fire. I place the photo in his hands and it turns into ash. I smile...thanks Percy for all of the memories, even though most of them were painful. I grab Leo's collar and kiss him. He kisses back and I smile. His kiss is familiar...he taste like Percy, but sweeter...this is how I'm gonna make all new memories. Sorry Percy but you chose Annabeth, you have fun with her and I'll have my memories with Leo.