Leico- partners in crime

A/N: They are humans with superpowers instead of demigods, just thought I'll explain

Leo's P.O.V

I head towards our car to see Nico cleaning his gun in the passenger seat.
"Baby, hurry up...we need to go!" Nico says. I sit in the drivers seat and kiss him before driving off. "Have you got your gun?" Nico asks and I chuckle. "Yes Neeks...calm down, we know what to do" I say and he sighs. "Fine, but I swear to Gods Leo, no setting the store clerk on fire again!" Nico says. "But Nico! It looked cool and funny!" I say and Nico rolls his eyes.
"And I thought I was the one with dark humour" Nico says. I smile as I drove faster through the city towards a store. "Really Leo?" Nico asks.
"Hey, it's not the best place to steal but we have another place after this" I say and we pull on our masks, his black, mine orange and red. We head into the shop, seeing our photos of our masked faces on the wall. The guy behind the counter freezes. I laugh as Nico holds up the gun. The guy gives us the money and we take whatever, walking past people.
"Can I?" I ask and Nico nods. We walk out, barricading the doors. I set the place on fire as we hurry to the next place. Nico is smiling like crazy, holding up the money that we got.
"Babe...I wanted to give you this...happy anniversary" I say, passing him a box. Nico opens it and gasps. "Leo...this is beautiful" he says.
"Promise rings, I have one...partners in crime til death does us part" I say as I turn a corner. Nico puts on his ring (the black one) and kisses my cheek.

"Leo

"Leo...next left, one guy is working, no one else" Nico says. I turn the corner, stopping outside a giant convenience store. "Ready babe?" I ask. "Yep" Nico says and hops out. We race indoors and smirk, holding our guns out to the guy. The guy looks angry, fuming to be exact. I see his hand moving under the desk and Nico laughs. "Don't you dare" Nico says. The guy snarles...wait, is that? "Nice to see you again Leo...Nico" Percy says. He sounds an alarm and as we race to the door, it's locked. I feel something grab my arm and it's Nico. "Baby, I'm scared" Nico says. "Don't worry...we won't get caught" I say. "I hear the sirens Leo...shit!" Nico says. "Calm down babe...we'll be fine" I say. "One last request Percy? For your old friends?" I ask and Percy shrugs. "I'll write it down, but do as I write...please" I say and Percy nods. I smile and scribble down my last rules and hold Nico's hand. "COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" A guy yells, gods it's Jason and Frank, head of the police force. "I SAID OUT!" Frank yells.
We walk out, hand in hand. "TAKE OFF YOUR MASKS" Jason asks. We pull them off and I see Jason and Frank gasp. Nico looks scared. "Leo..." Nico says. "They'll never catch us alive Nico" I say and smile at Jason. "DROP YOUR GUNS NOW!" Another officer yells. "What...this thing?" I ask, moving my gun. "DROP IT!" Jason yells. "MAKE ME!" I yell. "Leo what" Nico says. "FIRE!" A guy yells and I feel the bullets shoot through me. I fall to the ground, pain filling my body.
I laugh. "LEO!" Nico yells. He begins shooting the cops wildly.
"THIS IS FOR THE MAN I LOVED YOU SACK OF SHITS!" Nico yells as he gets shot and he falls to the ground next to me. I laugh as I pull him close to me. "Until death does us part huh?" Nico says. I kiss him for the last time and he kisses me. "Love you" we say at the same time as our vision becomes blurry and eventually black. Percy better do what I said on that list.

Leo's last request
1) bury me and Nico together
2) make everyone remember our crimes, and our love.
3) kill everyone...joking, that's my job
4) Tell piper I am sorry for not saying what I was doing
5) Tell Hazel that Nico was happy the way he is and that he was loved to death, literally.
6) bury us holding hands, our rings connected
7) tell everyone that we are proud of what we did
8) tell officer Peterson that he owes me $20, I bought him coffee and a doughnut a while back
9) We aren't sorry for our crimes, we're glad we did it
10) You failed. You never took us alive did you? Lol

Love Leo Valdez and Nico Di Angelo,
Lovers and partners in crime