Percico- we don't talk anymore

Percy's P.O.V

I walk down the beach and sigh. I remember the fight and Nico leaving...and I hated it. I didn't want him to leave, or give up on us. He just walked out of my cabin and after he found...him, and I found Annabeth again. I sit down in the sand and think where he could be...flying...dancing somewhere or possibly smiling. I don't want to know what he's wearing, what he's doing...if he is wearing his precious skull ring and his eyeliner. I shut my eyes and I only see Nico...his eyes, that smile...his body. I sigh and imagine what would have happened if we hadn't split up and were still together. I don't love Annabeth but...it's the next best thing. I hate not loving her but I can't help it. He's all I can think about. I mean he was the guy I loved and to have the person you love walk away from you and smash your heart into pieces hurts.
Yes I did cheat on him, yes I messed up and I wasn't what he needed...I just wish it wasn't to late to fix it and date him again...but he is happy with his boyfriend and I'm stuck here, fighting monsters until the day I die.

Nico's P.O.V

I begin dancing with my boyfriend...Leo. I am so close to getting over Percy, but it's hard after he lied and cheated on me with Annabeth while we were dating. I haven't talked to him in 2 years and have been travelling with Leo around the globe. I smile as Leo spins me around. I...I love him but Percy is there in the back in my head. We all knew he would cheat and with Annabeth, it was just a waiting game...all just a game. Leo seems so happy and I can't ruin that by going back. I did want to visit Percy to see how he is but after the last time he wouldn't want to see me. I just hope he is happy with Annabeth and loves her as much as I loved him. She deserves a guy like Percy, kind and caring...I don't love him, I love Leo and this time it's not a game or just messing around, it's real.

Annabeth's P.O.V

I watch Percy from the woods. I know he still loves Nico...he should have ignored my drunken state and not made out with me. He would be better with Nico rather than me...but I need Percy. I just love him too much to let him go and it hurts lying next to him when he is busy thinking about Nico...I wish it was me instead of Nico...I want to be the one on his mind. Eventually he will break up with me and go to find Nico, it's just a waiting game and I detest it! I'm being selfish but this was my dream since I met him...that he would love me at least as much as I loved him. I head back to my cabin and grab a book on architecture and begin reading...Olympus won't rebuild itself! Yes Nico is off happy with Leo and I like Nico, he's great and all...it's just Percy! I feel like fangirls and their OTP? I feel like I'm on cloud nine when I'm around him and he's like a drug, addictive and mine.

Leo's P.O.V

I pull Nico into a slow dance and his smile makes my heart flutter. Gods I can't wait until we get to Paris...I have a surprise, maybe it's too early but I can't hold back my feelings. Two years isn't bad for proposing is it? I mean we already live together and we love each other...apart from one thing...Percy. Yes I know he cheated on Nico but I can't help but be jealous of the guy...abs, great hair, cute eyes, best personality and makes all the girls swoon! I'm just a scrawny mechanic who tries to hard on jokes for them to be funny. How did I even get the courage or get a yes when I asked Nico to go out with me. I can't help but worry if Nico still loves Percy...and wonder if I'm good enough for him. Percy may have looks but Nico won't date a cheater again...will he?
This is why I hate being insecure, and my stupid anxiety. Leo calm and focus on Nico and dancing on the deck of the Argo 3. (My invention!) The music stops and Nico reaches up to kiss me. I kiss back and all my anxiety leaves.

A/N: percico served with a side of leico/valdangelo with a hint of Annabeth, I hope you guys enjoyed this!