Percico- we don't talk anymore part 2

Percy's P.O.V

I lay awake thinking about him...I can't help it and I can't stop. He looked so happy, when we danced along to beach and would die for each other. He just turned into a stranger and disappeared. I mean I want to heal and I guess this is the perfect time to...but I can't.
I hear yelling and head towards the crowds to see the Argo 3 and Leo. I see Nico smiling as they head towards Jason and Hazel. He looks so happy...perfect. I see him look at me and my heart stops...he's seen me, oh gods! I feel alone at that moment and feel Annabeth wrap her arms around me. I see Hazel squealing and Jason looking like he is going to faint. People begin to surround them. "Hey...what's wrong?" Annabeth asks.
"Oh...n-nothing! I mean apart from Leo is home!" I say. Annabeth sighs.
"He's not going to take you back Percy" she says. "Maybe if I..." I say as I see Leo pick up Nico bridal style and carry him towards the big house. "MOVE GUYS, SOON TO BE HUSBANDS COMING THROUGH!" Leo yells as he walks through the crowd. How the hell did Leo get strength...and who...don't say he has..."Looks like Nico is getting married, and to Leo!" Nyssa says and walks to her cabin. My heart feels like it's been drowned. How did I mess up this bad?
I feel my knees get weak and tears running down my face. I feel Annabeth let go of me and I see her crying too. "Percy...I know you love him...and I can't do this...it's not fair on you...good luck" she says and walks towards her cabin. I stand there frozen...I lost Annabeth and Nico in the same day. I walk towards Nico and I feel Jason and Hazel grab my arm.
"Percy please...let him be happy, for him" Hazel begs and I sigh.
"I...I can't just stay here and watch" I say.

Nico's P.O.V

I twist the ring on my finger, my smile growing bigger as Leo asks Chiron to help us find somewhere to get married...as long as Leo doesn't make me wear a dress no hell will break loose. I head outside and see Jason and Hazel hold Percy back and talk to him, he had been crying and Annabeth had left. I decide to head to my cabin and clean it up a bit...gods knows what has happened to it while I've been gone. I head inside and close my eyes

Flashback

I was walking through Paris with Leo. He said he had a surprise waiting for me and I couldn't wait to find out what it is. I'm bad with surprises so the sooner I find out the better. Leo looked scared but faked a smile...oh no...is he breaking up with me? Is he cheating? No Leo wouldn't...or is Calypso back? My mind clouds with thoughts as we head to a roof of a restaurant. He was shaking. "Leo...what's wrong? Are you ok?" I ask and he takes in a deep breath. "Nico...since the day I met you...I loved you...yes it's cringey and corny but it's true. I can't stop smiling when I'm with you and it scares me everyday that you'll change your mind..." he says. He goes in one knee and my eyes widen. What is he doing? "Neeks...my sexy baby bat...will you do me the honours of marrying this dork?" He asks. I feel tears and my head nods. He is smiling like a lunatic. He gets up and slips the ring onto my finger. "Gods, that was much more scary than facing dirt lady" Leo says and I smile. "You dork..." I say and kiss him. "Your dork" he says and kisses back.

Flashback end

I look around my cabin and I hear a noise of the door opening. It's probably Leo. "Hey babe...you got Chiron to help?" I ask and turn around...it was Percy, not Leo. "Oh...hey" I say and feel the walls closing in. He cheated on me...we are with Leo...we are over him.
"Hey..." Percy says. His eyes are all red from earlier. "Have you seen Leo?" I ask and Percy shrugs. "Not seen him..." Percy says. I shrug and go around the cabin grabbing stuff I left behind.
"So...what brings you to my cabin?" I ask. He growls? "You...Nico I messed up...and I want to make it up with you and maybe you'll..." he says. "Yes you did mess up...or for better words fucked up...sounds about right and something you would do" I say.
I'm feeling happy and Percy won't ruin it...and I'm feeling savage right now ok, don't judge me. "And make it up to me by going back to Annabeth...she wants you...blonde has always been your type anyway" I say. I hear Leo yelling my name and Percy blocks the door.
"Let me go!" I say. Percy smirks. "What...to go to him? Of all people? And I thought you had great taste" he says. "LEO, HADES CABIN NOW!" I yell and Percy grabs me. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. I see those sea-green eyes I fell in love with...but all the things I fell in love with have gone. I hear Leo getting closer. "Where the hell were you? You left without a goodbye and never even checked in on us" he says and I sigh. "I checked into the ones that have a heart...guess you aren't in that category" I say and try to get out of Percy's grasp. He laughs...is he drunk? "I don't have one since you broke it!" Percy hisses. "Well maybe if didn't kiss any bimbo blonde you saw maybe we wouldn't have a problem" I say.
(No offence to blondes, I am blonde and I just insulted myself as well) Percy pushes me against a wall. "Get off me!" I say and his grip gets tighter. "Sure you don't want to ditch the sound of wedding bells?" He asks. "Wedding bells actually sound a lot better than you at any point" I say. "Come on Nico...I need this, you want this...Leo doesn't have what I have so what's the harm?" He asks. "He actually has dignity unlike you and doesn't throw himself at everything he sees" I say. "Oh sure...like he wouldn't ditch you for that Calypso chic" he says.
"He wouldn't, he hates Calypso" I say.
"And who says I want your shrimp of a penis?" I say and Percy growls.
"Now before there is violence and gore can you let go of me?" I ask as I see Leo enter the room. Percy pushes his body against mine. "Oh just give in...you know you need this...more than what he could ever give you...and with someone who actually loves you unlike that pathetic piece of shit called Leo" he says. "At least I'm not a cheating backstabber unlike you...Leo can I get some help?" I ask and Percy loosens his grip and faces Leo. I race over to Leo and his arm wraps around me. "Percy...stay the fuck away from him...before you get hurt, and I mean hurt" Leo says. "Like you can do anything" Percy says. "Babe...leave him...let's go" I say and Leo nods, glaring at Percy as i drag him out of the cabin. "He's not worth it babe" I say.

A/N: I loved writing savage af Nico...do you guys wanna see part 3?