Leico- please!

Leo's P.O.V

I sit down in the dining pavilion and see Nico glaring at people. I sit in front of him and begin cracking jokes. I see Nico look at me like I'm some alien and then looks at the table. I fake a smile and talk to Jason and Annabeth...keeping an eye on Nico. Nico walks off and I follow. "Nico, can we at least talk?" I ask and Nico ignores me and keeps walking, not caring. I sigh. "Please, let us make up...please Nico" I ask and Nico stops and folds his arms as he turns around and faces me. "What?" he asks and looks at me. I go on my knees and look at him and shuffle closer to him. "Please...can we please try to be friends at least, I never meant to insult Bianca" I say and he sighs. "I'm not mad about that, you were right that she was being selfish, picking a life away from me forever and leaving me all alone instead of taking care of me. I would have been different if she never left" Nico says and looks at the floor next to me and shrugs. I gulp as his hands grab my shirt and pulls me off my knees and stands me up. "I never need your pity, understand?" Nico asks and I nod. He still scares me a little even though we became close friends. Nico smirks and walks off. "Wait! Do you still hate me?" I shout and I hear a laugh. "Honestly, no you idiot" Nico shouts back and I grin. 

Piper and me are taking and I see Jason and Nico talking and I sigh. Piper is grinning like crazy. "What? Which people are you gonna try and set up now?" I ask and Piper giggles and points to Nico. "I'm surprised that Nico hasn't realised that you are crazy in love for him, you need to honestly think about how to tell him, otherwise he's gonna find someone else" Piper says. I sigh. "He wouldn't date me anyway" I say. We head over to the Hades cabin and Piper stops me before we get to them. "At least take a chance before you give up" Piper says and I smile. I begin thinking of what to say to not sound like a complete idiot. All of a sudden sirens are heard and I turn to see a giant Hydra passing the camp boundries. Nico pulls out his sword and races towards the Hydra. I set my whole body on fire and run and I see Piper and Jason fighting another monster racing towards the camp. Hazel and Frank are calling camp Jupiter for help. I begin to burn the Hydra and see Nico chop off the head of one and I jump and burn the stump so it can't grow back. I keep going and it flashes before my eyes. I smile as the Hydra dies and turns into dust. The camp boundries have been put back up and the place is safe...for now. I look around and see ingured campers everywhere. I race and kneel next to Nico. I feel my eyes begin to water and I hold Nico's hand. "Nico, I'm begging you to wake up and to talk to me, I need to tell you so many things...you are the reason I don't fake my smiles anymore and that I stop working so much...I love you" I say and hold him close, the blood off him staining my white shirt. I remove it and hold it against his stomach wound. I see his eyes flutter and my eyes widen. I pull him closer and begin crying. He looks at me and smiles. "You dork, I told you I don't need your begging, I love you too idiot" Nico says.