Leico- halo

Where Nico is afraid to open up but Leo helps him...

Leo's P.O.V

On the Argo 2, me and Nico never really talked...but sometimes I can't help but think about him. His dark eyes, his soft hair, his damn cute smile. I really have to stop fantasising over this guy...but if only I, the sexy Leo Valdez got him to open up and consider even talking to a guy like me will be a miracle. I will break down ever gods damned wall and every obstacle to break down his walls and at least get to know him.

Nico's P.O.V

Everywhere I go, everything I do...makes me think back to Valdez and the small chance he would talk to me, even if it was to annoy me...even if it was for a dare I would accept it. But I shut everyone out, afraid that they will get to close and die again...and it'll be all my fault again. I kill everyone I like love, look at Bianca and my mother...all because of me. Heck Percy even went to Tartarus because I loved him, it was all my fault. I can't love Leo...I do love him but I can't show it, or else he could get hurt. I sigh and see Leo walking towards me, oh gods. His goofy smile and that fire in his eyes is just irresistible...gods stop Nico!
"Hey Di angelo" he says and sits next to me. "Umm...h-hey Leo" I stutter...well fucking done Ghost King I tell myself. Leo smiles more. "So...I was wondering if you wanted to visit the bunker sometime...it gets lonely ya know, and a familiar face would be nice" he says, looking at Piper and Jason being a couple, too much PDA to be honest. "Umm...sure..." I say. His smile gets genuine and his eyes brighten. "Really!" He says and I nod. If Leo needs someone, I'll be there for him...unless he has enough of me anyway. "I miss being in a relationship, ya know" Leo says...watching Piper and Jason. "Kinda...but sometimes it's for the best to be alone" I say and begin to head to my cabin. I don't want to hurt him, I don't want him to hate me either.

Leo's P.O.V

I am pulling an all nighter again to finish off Festus's new disc. I hear a soft sigh and see Nico sat at the other side of my desk. "Hey Nico!" I say, trying to hide the tiredness from my voice, and expression. "Hey...why aren't you sleeping?" Nico asks. "Festus, could ask you the same question" I say.
"Nightmares" Nico says. My eyes widen and I race over to him, festus buddy I'm sorry but Nico is in trouble. I pull him into a hug and stroke his hair, trying to comfort him. He seems to be crying. "Shhhhh...little Ghostie it's all gonna be ok...even if I sound stupid" I whisper and I think I hear him laugh a little. "So, care to tell me what it was about?" I ask and he moves away from me. "I...I'm sorry" he says. "Sorry...sorry for what?" I ask and he keeps moving away. "Neeks? I only want to help you" I say and he looks scared. "Same here Leo..." he says.
"Please tell me what's wrong...pretty please?" I ask and he wipes his eyes.
"I...I" he says. "Neeks..." I say and move closer. "Don't Leo...I might accidentally hurt you...I don't want to" he says. "Neeks...is this because of the past? Because I know how it feels, I killed my mother Nico...nothing is as bad as that" I say and he looks at me.
"I hurt everyone I love, Bianca, mum, Percy and you" Nico says. "You...love me?" I ask and Nico blushes. I smile. "Now, we are both messed up, and I wouldn't have it any other way...or else I wouldn't be able to do this" I say and hug him. He looks scared. "Love you baby bat wings" I say and he growls. "I will punch you Valdez...love you too" he says and we stay like that the rest of the night.