Leico- Me and You

A/N: Song requested by @Baobao06, sorry I've been gone for a while, hope you enjoy! 

Nico's P.O.V 

I sigh on the Argo 2 again. I stare into the ocean and I feel the tears roll down my face. I feel all the insecurities getting to me. I searched so far for happiness and I have lost it again. Why can't I just be perfect, I'll give up everything. I've tried but nothing works. I can't do anything anymore. I just had another fight with Leo after he burnt a bit of my jacket and because I wouldn't take it off. It's off now showing all my scars, some off monsters, some off myself. I want to find something inside me that is actually worth something. That all of this is just a lie or an interruption from perfection and I'm not ready for perfection even if I think I am. I could be so much better but I just can't do it. I sigh as my tears add to the ocean and again add to my weakness and imperfections. I feel movement and I turn around and see Leo. He doesn't seem to notice me as his face is staring at the floor. He sits next to me and he sighs. "Nico...I'm sorry" Leo says. I can't reply, my voice is stuck in my throat. He looks at me and I try to hide my face and he sighs and I close my eyes to try to stop the tears. I feel something gently touch me and see Leo looking at my wrists and I try to hide them but he's too strong. I look at him and I see tears. "Nico..." He says and I sigh. Tears are flowing down both of our faces and he looks broken. "You don't need to do this...It gets better, sometimes it feels perfect" Leo says and I shake my head and try to find my voice. "Nothing is perfect" I say and pull my hands away and Leo sighs and rolls up his white sleeves and I see it littered with scars and I look at him with wide eyes. "Nico, I never said perfect exists...but if it does then to me, it's you" Leo says and I see him reach out for my hand. I hold his hand and he sighs. "Nothing is needed from me, I have no purpose, I can't be worth something, I want to be worth something Leo" I say and Leo squeezes my hand tightly. "We can fix that, just promise me that you'll try, for me" Leo says and I nod and sigh. "You've got to try to, together" I say and Leo smiles and nods. He pulls me into a hug and I don't want to let go. I spend my life searching for this and it required nothing from me, just patience and time. I felt the transformation I was looking for. "Stay with me" I whisper and Leo holds me tighter. "I'll stay forever, I promise Neeks" He says and kisses my forehead under the sunset on the Argo 2, the day I felt happiness.