Leico- i'm worried

Nico's P.O.V

I see my next door neighbour grab a giant box from his car and try to carry it upstairs. I head out of my apartment and head out to see his head a mess, bags under his eyes but he looks determined. I see so many boxes and bags from his car. "Hey...do you need help?" I ask and he looks up. "Umm...sure!" He says and I race down and grab a couple of bags...full of icing and decorations. "What's all this for?" I ask. "Oh...well my friends daughter has a birthday party at 5pm today...and as the dad is busy at work, the mum has asked me to plan the party in a rainbow fairy princess theme, and I have only just remembered at 3am so I have been trying to plan everything" he says. "Oh...I know how you feel, planning princess parties are the worst" I say. He looks at me. "I have a niece" I say and he nods. "So you want to make a giant cake and sweets for her?" I ask and he nods. "Would you help?" He asks. "Uh sure!" I say. He looks relieved. "I'm Leo!" He says."Nico" I say and he begins icing doughnuts in rainbow colours while I try to plan a cake. I grab all the ingredients and begin making a cake that is rainbow on the inside. "Oh no" he says. "We ran out of purple icing" he says. "Are you ok here while I get some?" He asks and I nod. He heads out and I begin making flowers in rainbow colours...working at the cake shop works wonders! I hear his car and he races back into the room. In two hours we're done and heading to put them in his car. "Hey...do you need decorations? I have spare ones if you want" I ask. He nods. I head up and get them. He has a list and is ticking stuff off the lists.
"Oh gods...I forgot to find a venue...ugh I'm bad at this sort of thing!" He says.
"You could use the indoor play place down the street...they have rooms for rent" I say and Leo smiles. He hugs me. "You are a life saver!" He says.
"Come on...might as well finish this whole catastrophe together, like a mission!" He says and I shrug. We head down the street and I pay for a room. We head in and we grab tables and put out all the food. "It's nearly three...we have two hours to decorate" I say and Leo smiles. We put up many decorations in rainbow colours and I nearly die blowing up balloons. "Gods...who knew that kids parties were so hard!" He says. "Does the family know it's here?" I ask and Leo pulls out his phone. "Hey...yes it's near my place...I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier...yes...no I got help...yes...Piper please...see you" he says and is blushing.
"Looks like they know now" he says.
"Music...and games?" I ask and Leo pulls out kid CD's. "We'll have to find games" he says. He looks tired. "Hey...do you wanna go and sleep? I can finish up" I say and he nods. He falls asleep in a plastic chair and I smile. This is the next door neighbour I fell in love with. I set up the music and grab face paint from my place. I sigh as I set up a face painting booth and try and fix the lighting to pink. Close enough. I see a Cherokee woman enter the room and look shocked.
"I'm guessing you're Piper?" I ask and she nods. "Thanks for helping him" she says and looks at Leo. Leo wakes up as Piper leaves and smiles. "So...we never really talked" he says. "Yeah..." I say. "I heard the fight with that blonde last night" he says. I sigh.
"Bad break up...he wanted to date someone else and well...he wanted a fight" I say. Leo sighs.
"Yeah...guys that want to date and have fights are the worst" he says.
"You're gay?" I ask. He smiles."Close...bisexual" he says. I nod.
"Anyway...wanna grab a coffee after all of this?" He asks. "Yeah" I say.
A while after face painting Elsa and Rapunzel on kids faces and after Leo was talking to a blonde guy and Piper they all decided to leave. "Thanks uncle Leo!" Thalia, the daughter says and they head off. We had to clean up. I grab all the left overs and put them in a box.
Leo smiles as he heads out to grab coffee and brings it back. A date, sitting on a wooden floor surrounded by pink balloons with coffee and left over cake...was actually fun.

Leo's P.O.V

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, he just looks so perfect. I'm glad Piper forced me to plan the party or else I would never be on a date with the cute guy from next door.

A/N: I kinda based this off my sister's birthday party (which is today...too much pink...hurts my eyes!) and what a legacy of Aphrodite and Zeus would want...hope you enjoyed!