Percico- black

A/N: hey guys, what sort of leico do you want for the 50th part? I want your opinion before I start writing it...enjoy the oneshot, it's another song one.

He left no time to regret
Kept his lips wet
With his same old safe bet
Me and my head high
And my tears dry
Get on without my guy
You went back to what you knew
So far removed
From all that we went through
And I tread my troubled track
My odds are stacked
I'll go back to black...

I lie awake in my apartment, the noise from the streets below keeping me company. My tears have all dried...there is no use crying anymore, he left me for that blonde bitch, and I'm stuck here. I get up and grab my pack of cigarettes and head to the balcony. I light it and begin smoking, yes it's bad but it helps.

We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her and I go back to
I go back to, I go back to...us

I regret not trying to fight back, for not grabbing him and kissing him like the world was about to be destroyed...maybe if I did he wouldn't have ran off...but it was all so abrupt I couldn't comprehend it.

I loved you much;
It's not enough
You love blow
And I love puff
And life, is like a pipe
And I'm a tiny penny rollin'
Up the walls inside

Bad thing is I still love him, but it's not enough...we're opposites...I am calm and relaxed while he is like a kid on sugar...or most likely cocaine. Yes he did cocaine and I did weed...we stopped at one point. He stopped for his new girl and I stopped so I could get my life on track...I am too doom and gloom for someone like him. Maybe that's why he walked away.

We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her and I go back to
We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her and I go back to

I mean it was expected, he dated her before me and he even said we weren't serious...so why am I depressed over him? I even saw it coming...when he used to stay at 'work' all day.

Black, black, black, black
Black, black, black
I go back to
I go back to

I lean over the side of the balcony...watching all the cars and life just walking around. I sigh and put out my cigarette. I head in and get dressed in black again. I'm not complaining I like black but maybe other colours would be good too...maybe.

We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her and I go back to
We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her and I go back to black

I sigh as I remember him just walking out and my heart shattering, broken into pieces. I hear a knock on my door and I head to open it. I see a Latino guy there. "Umm...hey, you haven't come out of your apartment for a week so I just wanted to see if everything was ok" he says. I smile. "Yeah, I'm fine...just working a lot" I say and he nods.
"I better get going, I have work in a bit...here's your mail...bye!" He says and passes the mail before he heads off. "Bye" I say and head inside. I look through the papers and sigh, more bills and worthless messages off my stepmother. Gods does she not know what privacy is?! I sigh as my head thinks of that Latino at the door...I think Leo is his name...he reminds me of Percy, so happy and adorable. I miss him...I really did love him didn't I?