Percico- future

Nico's P.O.V

"I never told you how much...how much I loved you did I?" I say.
"I was so stupid and...you went off with her, Selena and Luke are doing ok...Selena has just done her first assembly at school and Luke has got a girlfriend now...your kids have grown up so fast" I say. Tears running down my face.
"I remember the time I found out about Annabeth being pregnant with the twins...and how I was picked to be the Godfather...why me I will never know" I say. I wipe my eyes and cry harder.
"And how you looked at her as she walked down the aisle...like she was the only one that mattered and she did, to you that is" I say.

FLASHBACK*********************
"Do you, Percy Jackson take Annabeth Chase to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Chiron says. Nico sat with the seven...Will had broken up with him a week before the wedding and now Percy was marrying Annabeth and not him...how badly he wanted to rush up to the alter and object but Percy wouldn't care...Jason put an arm around Nico in support as Percy and Annabeth kissed. "Hey...it's not gonna be so bad...we can maybe find you someone else huh" Leo said with a wink. Nico covered his eyes with his hair.
FLASHBACK END************

I cry more...remembering how I never moved on, I couldn't. Will moved on, Jason and Piper got married and moved to New Rome, Annabeth and Percy had kids, Hazel and Frank got married and had kids in new Rome and Leo broke up with Calypso and she dated Connor still while he went and found a mortal girl who he married and had kids with. The sun was beginning to go down. "And then you had to go when everyone told you not to...didn't you kelp head?" I say. "You just had to go on that quest to go get that stupid stupid thing for Aphrodite...of course she would be behind this, Gods forbid something goes right for me" I say.
"And I felt all the pain as I felt so many deaths...and it was all the people that went on that quest. We got the hunters and they found you" I say.
I hear Jason yelling my name with Leo and Reyna, why couldn't they just leave me alone for a bit. I pass the black roses to him and smile.
"You always enjoyed roses, I never knew why and neither did you" I say.
"NICO...COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE...LETS GET GOING" I hear Leo yell. "You'll be happy to hear I live with Reyna now...the night terrors never stopped though, neither did Annabeth's" I say. I see them getting closer. "I've got to go in a bit, but I'll be back...I regret everything, not telling you how I feel, letting you marry Annabeth, letting you go on that quest...I wish I went instead of you, then it would be better for all of us" I say. I touch the cold stone and try hard to smile. "I love you Percy Jackson, and I won't ever stop until the day I die and see you again" I say.
He never responded, but gravestones can't respond...can they.