Leico- future husband

A/N: hey...this is one I wrote a while ago when I started writing fanfiction, memories are in bold and lyrics are in italics...it switches P.O.V's a lot so I'm sorry for that, Enjoy!

'Dear future husband
Here's a few things you'll need to know if
You want to be my one and only
All my life'

I am asleep next to Nico Di Angelo and I am thinking about everything I know about him. I smile thinking about how much he likes hugs, how he blushes a dark red whenever someone mentions something embarassing and how he likes to sleep in a ball shape with his knees touching his chest.

'Take me on a date, I deserve it, babe
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
Cause if you'll treat me right, I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries, buy-buying what you need'

I remember mine and Leo's first date. How instead of flowers he got me nuts and bolts in a flower shape, since then he has given them to me every anniversary to remind us of our first date. I sigh and remember I have to go do the grocery shopping tomorrow because if I let Leo do it he will buy too many cakes and fonzies, he will get lost, he will crash the car and probably set something on fire. I look at the grocery list on my phone and Leo has put some sort of screwdriver on the list.

'You got the 9 to 5, okay but so do I
So don't be thinkin' I'll be home and baking apple pies
I never learned to cook, but I can write a hook
Sing along with me, sing sing along with me'

Me and Nico have gotten out own little apartment with a garage below so I can get to work and Nico is a gothic liturature writer. Nico's hair is in my face and it smells of apples. It reminds me of one time when we just moved in.

"Leo what did you do?" Nico asks looking at the state of the kitchen. "I was baking...kind of" I say with a smile. He brushes some of the flour off my face and kisses me.

'You've gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm actin' crazy
Tell me everything's alright'

"Gods" I scream on the Argo. The plans to build the archimedes sphere are too complicated. I haven't slept or eaten as I am too focused on building something.
"Hey...." Nico says. I sigh. "I can't build this thing" I say. Nico sighs. "It too hard and i need to save Calypso, and we have to win this war and everything that goes wrong is my fault and ugh" I say. Nico hugs me. "Its all gonna be ok" he says.

'Dear future husband
Here's a few things you'll need to know if
You want to be my one and only
All my life
Dear future husband
If you wanna get that special loving
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night'

I think of everything I know about the Latino santa's elf. His past, the way he feels, how strange he can be, how so much pain is behind those smiles. I roll over and see him facing me. He is wide awake. He smiles. "Hey bello" he says. "You've learnt italian?" I ask. He smiles. "Yes I did" he says and kisses me gently on the lips.

'After every fight, just apologize
And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right
Even if I was wrong, you know I'm never wrong
Why disagree, why why disagree'

"Gods Nico" I say. All of the seven are there. "I don't care, why the fuck did you flirt with her?" Nico asks. "I didn't, she came up to me and started flirting" i say. "Ugh you are impossible" Nico says. "Gods, i didn't do anything" i say. "You flirted with her" Nico says. "How many times i didn't" I say. "Why would you care if i did?" I ask. "Because you flirt with every girl you see" Nico says. "And you shut yourself away from everyone you see" I say. "You are such an idiot" Nico says. "Thank you" I say. He pulls at his hair fustratedly. "Why do you even care what I do Nico?" I ask. Jason looks upset, so does Piper. Percabeth, Jiper and Frazel are staring at us. Nico is quiet. "Ummmm" Frank says. "Nico tell him" Piper says. "Hades no" Nico says."Tell me what?" I say. The girl who came to talk to me and flirted walked past and waved at me. I smiled and waved back.
"There you go again" Nico says. "Gods, Nico I was only being polite" I say.
"Waving at someone doesn't mean I like them" I say. "It does when you flirted with them less than five minutes ago" Nico says. "Why would you care if I flirted with someone?" I ask. Nico sighs. "Because I have feelings for you Leo" Nico says. He stands up and storms off. "Oh gods" Jason says. " its the Percy incident" Piper says. I stand up. "Gotta go" I say and run off in the direction of Nico Di Angelo. "Nico" i say. He turns around. "What Leo" he asks. "I'm sorry for making you feel like I was flirting with her." I say. "It doesn't matter, you have Calypso" he says. "You get I broke up with her right?" I say. Nico looks at me.
"I thought everyone knew I mean Drew practically told everyone when she found out" I say. "Ok" Nico says. "C'mon nico" I say. He sighs. "No Leo" he says. "Why not, this isn't how you normally treat your boyfriends " i say. He looks at me. "What?" He asks.
"I said this is not how you treat boyfriends " I say. "Your not my boyfriend though, you're straight " Nico says. "Gods you really need to keep up on gossip, I'm bi" I say. " and I have become your boyfriend whether you like it or not" I say. Nico laughs. "I would like that" he says. "Well now you're stuck with me" I say. Nico smiles. I lean in and kiss him. Nico kisses back.

'You've gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm actin' crazy
Tell me everything's alright'

"No Leo" I say. "C'mon" Leo says. "You are acting stupid Leo, no" I say. "Dance with me Nico" Leo says. "I don't dance" I say. "Well I will change that" Leo says and drags me to the dance floor and begins to slow dance with me.

'Dear future husband
Here's a few things you'll need to know if
You want to be my one and only
All my life
Dear future husband
Make time for me, don't leave me lonely
And no we'll never see your family more than mine'

"Leo stop" Nico says. "Why, you look bored" I say. "I'm reading Leo" Nico says.
"But thats boring" I say. Nico shrugs. "I have to visit hazel in a bit Leo" Nico says. "Then we will go together" I say. "No Leo" Nico says. "Ok ok " I say.
"But I promised to make sure you are not lonely and you look lonely" I say. Nico pushes me gently. I see a smile on his face and I smile.

'I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed
Open doors for me and you might get some... kisses
Don't have a dirty mind, just be a classy guy
Buy me a ring, buy buy me a ring babe'

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. Leo has left all the doors open and I sigh. He is downstairs in the kitchen. As I walk through the door I'm assulted by a kiss. I stare at the skull ring Leo got me last year on our anniversary.

'You've gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm actin' crazy
Tell me everything's alright'

"Leo everything is ok" I say. Leo is in a ball. "No its not" Leo says. "It didn't even hurt Leo, the mark is gone" I say. Leo keeps crying. "I burnt you Nico" Leo says. "I'm fine Leo, and it's not bad" I say. I lift up Leo's chin and look into his eyes. I wipe the tears off his cheeks and smile. "I'm ok babe, don't worry" I say and kiss Leo gently.

'Dear future husband
Here's a few things you'll need to know if
You want to be my one and only
All my life
Dear future husband
If you want to get that special lovin'
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night'

"Nico I was wondering" Leo says. "Yeah" I ask. "Well, I wondered...do you wanna go out on Friday?" Leo asked. It's been three days since I told him my feelings and he kissed me. "Sure" I say. "Ok" Leo says. "I'll knock on your cabin at 6" Leo says. He walks off with a massive grin on his face. I smile and I see Jason and Piper high fiving.

'Future husband, better love me right'

"I love you Nico" I say in the rain outside Nico's cabin. We had a small fight and he was mad. Nico turns around and faces me "love you too Leo" Nico says. I grab his wrist and pull him into a kiss. He kisses back and we just stand there kissing in the rain. This will be the man I will marry, I swear it on the river Styx