Percico- Fights and laughs

Percy's P.O.V

"Gods I hate you!" Nico says as he begins to get annoyed.
"Well sorry for talking to her then!" I say. "It's not talking when she tries to flirt with you!" He says and heads away from me. "Well maybe you should have asked what the hell was going on!" I shout and he glares at me. "Just leave me alone" he says and begins to head upstairs. I grab his arm and he slaps me. His eyes widen along with mine and he shadowtravels away.
I sit downstairs and my face stings. I try to think of a plan to tell him I'm sorry but what? There is no point...he's off somewhere and he probably won't come back for a while. He can just be so difficult some times...yes we do fight and yes we may not be perfect but he is just...I want him to be mine and I have to go and mess it up. It's not my fault I'm stupid and don't realise when people are flirting or not. I'm not clever ok! I lie down on the sofa and just sleep it off, I'll think in the morning. Maybe something romantic? Or would he hate that? Without him I feel empty...he is the only thing that matters and that's all I care about.

Nico's P.O.V

I walk around the graveyard, practically fuming. Yes I know it wasn't his fault but she could have kissed him...and then I would have lost him for good. I already lost enough loved ones I can't lose him too. I do get jealous too easily but I'm scared of loosing him. Sometimes I just want to punch him and yell and scream to him to get some sense! I drop hints, I even ask him but he is always busy with something else and I know he is being himself but I can just, let my insecurities get the better of me. I head home and notice Percy isn't in bed...where the hell is he? I head downstairs and see him drooling on the sofa. I see the red mark on his face and I feel tears. Oh gods no! Percy begins to stir and wake up and I head upstairs to grab some stuff. I may go and see Hazel or maybe Leo...he's always great to talk to. "Neeks?" I hear from the doorway as I grab my phone. I'm gonna say something and mess up everything. "Neeks, can we talk?" He asks and I head over and grab my bag. "Listen...I messed up a lot last night" he says. "And I shouldn't have made you angry" he says. I'm acting stupid and I need to stop. I face him and I see his hair all over the place, his eyes look tired and he is leaning against the doorway. "It's my fault...sorry" I say."How?" He says and I roll my eyes. "We wouldn't have fought if it wasn't for me...I am sorry for judging you" I say and Percy smiles. "Well...if you are quite done with trying to leave, you need sleep" he says and I sigh. I drop all my stuff and Percy tackles me into a hug. I begin to laugh as he tickles me. I begin tickling back and it turned into a tickle war. After about years of torture by tickles, Percy curls next to me on the bed. I sigh and bury my face into his chest, blocking out everything but me and him. He kisses my forehead and soon he is drooling everywhere. I smile and fall asleep...my eyes sore and my head hurting from fighting.

A/N: sorry it's short but exams are coming up and revision is the bane of my existence...can you guys send requests if you want a certain oneshot doing and I'll try to begin writing longer, better oneshots than I'm doing. Hope you are enjoying so far!