Percico- What?

A/N: Hey guys, I am taking requests because I have serious writers block, do you guys want to see more Percico or Valdangelo/Leico oneshots? Enjoy this oneshot!

Nico's P.O.V

I walk through camp and see Jason and Piper looking happy. I can't find my boyfriend, Percy anywhere. I don't see Annabeth either and I begin to worry. I head over to Percy's cabin to see Annabeth leaving the cabin. I growl and head back to the dining pavilion and sit down. Percy comes and sits down and Annabeth looks happy. She sits down and kisses Percy's cheek. We all stare at them both. "Hey babe" Annabeth says. Percy looks guilty and I glare at him. "What the fuck did she just say?" I ask. Annabeth looks at me and then at Percy. "You told me that you two broke up" Annabeth says. Percy tries to explain but I smile. "We just did, good luck with the cheater Annabeth" I say and head off to my cabin. 

Percy's P.O.V

It's been weeks since Nico left me and I've never been the same since. Annabeth left me and move away to college. I sit at camp and see everyone glaring at me. Nico hasn't talked to me since and I hate it. I made a mistake. I didn't know how to fix my mistake or what to say and I lost two people I love in the same day. I honestly would do anything for Nico to get him back, Annabeth was a mistake and I wasn't thinking...when do I ever think? 

"Hey!" Nico says and Percy smiles, not paying him much attention. He was more focused on other things...mainly thinking about Annabeth and him breaking up and them asking Nico out so he wasn't alone. Nico smiles and stays with Percy to keep him company. 

I never treated him right...I was selfish. Nico was always there for me and now he's gone I'm starting to realise how stupid I was. I ignored him like I did when I was with Annabeth and only used him so I wasn't lonely. Am I the real bad guy? I only wanted to make everyone happy and let Nico have his dream, and now he hates me. I see Leo smiling around camp. He knows but he still is the only person who still talks to me. I smile as Leo sits down at my table. Most of camp stop there glares and leave. "Percy, what's up?" Leo asks with a goofy grin. I sigh. "Nothing Leo" I say and Leo chuckles. He pulls out a machine and begins to build. "Honestly, you need to get a grip Percy. Nico left you, get over it" Leo says. "Easy for you to say, you never cheated on Calypso" I say. Leo throws a cog at me. "She's the one that did the cheating and do you see me wanting to get back with her? Me and Nico are similar so if I'm not getting with Calypso it's obvious Nico won't take you back and neither will Annabeth...you messed up" Leo says. "Do you think I don't know that? I'm not stupid" I say and Leo stops messing with the machine. "Obviously you're stupid if you cheated on Nico and Annabeth" Leo says. "Are you hear just to make me feel like shit?" I ask and Leo laughs. I roll my eyes. "I try hard to be annoying, so it's obviously working. I'm just here to keep you company, you seem lonely" Leo says and I smile. He gives me that goofy grin. "Thanks Leo, sorry about Calypso being a bitch" I say and he shrugs. "Honestly I'm not bothered, it was going to happen anyway" Leo says.