Leico- Satisfied

A/N: Hey everyone! I am so so sorry about my break...2020 is just...not the best year for anyone, but I'm back and properly back, I have many ideas and now have the ambition to fully write again! I hope you guys enjoy this oneshot!
P.S. for the sake of plot, Leo didn't save Calypso from the island but Nico did and they became best friends, okay, enjoy!

Nico's P.O.V

I sigh and look down at the table. Fairylights surround everywhere and Hazel looks at me. I sigh and see Percy smile at me. Fuck! I...I can't. I see Piper get up, happy and cheery...as she should be. "EVERYONE! MAY I HAND OVER TO THE BEST MAN AND THE GOOD FRIEND OF THE HAPPY COUPLE, NICO!" Piper yells. I look up and I put on a smile and stand up and raise my glass. I take a deep breath. "Leo, Calypso...my good, scratch that great, almost best friends, let's raise a toast, to your union in matrimony! May you always be happy, healthy, wealthy and satisfied in your marriage, the best of luck to the both of you!" I say and smile. Leo smiles and Calypso holds up her glass and kisses Leo's cheek. I sigh and sit down. I sigh and look down. Jason pokes me and holds a thumbs up. I roll my eyes and down my drink and look at Leo.

Me and Hazel walk into the valentine's day party. Where everyone looks for a soulmate. I sigh and see Annabeth with Piper and Calypso. I head over and we begin chatting. "Have you seen the lads tonight? I mean wow!" Piper says and I roll my eyes and look over...and my heart stops. Leo...in a suit, cleaned up, his face fully visible...he looks so happy...so...different. I sigh, his eyes...I notice the small fire within them, the dark brown hue, the pain yet power behind them. The intelligence behind him...the confidence he is radiating. I head over, down my drink and smile. "Hey Leo!" I say...the first words I've ever said to him. "Oh, hey Nico! Wow...you look great!" He says and smiles and my heart begins skipping. I smile. We both down a drink. "You have never been satisfied, have you?" Leo asks and I look at him, confused. He smiles down at me and I sigh. "What are you going on about?" I ask and he pulls me to dance. I hold onto him tight and I smile. "You never seem happy with what you have...you want something, only one thing can satisfy you, you're like me...I have never found that satisfaction" Leo says and he smiles I chuckle as he spins us around and I look at the group and see Calypso. Her eyes are frozen, she seems broken...helpless. She is longing for him. I sigh and look at him and smile and keep dancing. I could stay in this moment forever. But I can't do this...he isn't right...he is straight, I used to hate him...he doesn't deserve someone cold like me, he and I would not work, I need someone better...someone higher...someone dad would approve of, someone who could manage under the pressure, a warrior...like Percy was...two thinkers don't work...and Calypso...she looks so desperate for him...and she never had the chance to chose a man for herself before, only what came on her island.

I sigh and stop and grab his hand. "Where are you taking me?" Leo says with a smirk and I chuckle and hide back the truth and I smile. "I am about to change your entire life" I say and begin to drag him across the room. He smirks and begins picking up the pace of his steps. "Then lead the way" Leo says and I sigh and look at Calypso and wink at her. Her eyes widen and I see hope, helpless hope. I stop and smile. "Calypso, it's a pleasure" Calypso says and Leo smiles and takes her hand and I nod at him. She looks up at him. "Thank you for everythinh you have done, for all your bravery in quests" Calypso says. Leo lifts her hand and kisses it gently and he smiles. "If it takes fighting many monsters for us to meet, then all those scars would have been worth it" Leo says and I sigh and chuckle at them both...my heart slowly breaking. "Guess I'll leave you two love birds to it!" I say and walk towards Jason. He looks at Leo and holds my shoulder. "You didn't have to do that you know...I know you like him" Jason whispers and I shrug and look at him and fold my arms. "It's fine...anyway, I need someone dad wpuld approve of...and I need to protect Hazel nevermind be parading with boys" I say and watch as Calypso dancing with the last hope of happiness I have.

I lie in my bed, the night before the wedding. I close my eyes and I sigh. All I see are his eyes, his smile, his body, that few moments we danced the night away. Freedom...happiness. I sigh, I want him...but I can't, I cannot do that to Calypso. I toss over and sigh, tomorrow will be hell of a day.

I look at the newly weds and I sigh at my bare ring finger. I sigh and fake a smile, she will never find anyone better suited than him. He will make her happy, he will love her like she is the only goddess in the entire solar system. And he will possibly be satisfied and finally find that thing he was missing. If only I didn't give him away...if only she wasn't there that night... but I only want the best for her. I smile at Calypso and raise my glass. She giggles and raises her glass. I could have objected...I look at Leo smiling at talking to Percy. I could have told him...then he would have been mine...Calypso would step aside and would have found someone else. But no...I had to let my pride get in the way. But at least I will get to see him all the time, since he is now married to my best friend. Nice going Nico...Leo was right. I will never be satisfied.