Tagged/percico- goodbye

First ever time getting tagged! Yes this may be boring but I'll add a small oneshot at the end of this! So let's do this!

List 10 cool things about yourself

1) I act like Harley Quinn most of the time, many think I'm insane at school but I'm just naturally like that

2) my first ever band I started to like was Panic! At the disco

3) I am the oldest child of my family out of three

4) I am addicted to boys in general, and cleaning, me and Levi Ackerman would get along...apart from me annoying everyone

5) My top three bands are Black veil brides, Twenty one pilots and Panic! At the disco

6) I am half Italian and half English

7) I cannot sing at all...or have any talent apart from cosplay and my cosplays suck

8) I love Autumn as a season, Halloween is amazing!

9) My username was based off of American horror story, murder house and that black roses mean obsession...I think it suits a crazy Fangirl who writes fanfiction...also it sounded cool!

10) I will not be found without my silver skull ring or a phone/iPod

I don't want to bother anyone by tagging them so if anyone reads this and wants to do this tag then do it!

Percico- goodbye

Nico's P.O.V

I roll my eyes and repaint my nails while Percy grabs his stuff and begins packing. "Better call a cab" I say while Percy folds his clothes. Percy sighs and drops his car keys and begins putting his boxes to the left of the front door."Come on Nico...why is this even happening?" Percy asks and I roll my eyes. "Oh...you must not know that I know that you drove around with that blonde in my car...kissed that blonde in my car and honestly that's why you're gone...hurry up and get a cab" I say as my nails dry. "Oh come on Nico! You won't find anyone like me!" Percy says and I smile. "That's the point" I say and he carries out his boxes and I see the cab. He packs his boxes into the cab and looks at me. "Come on Nico...you can't replace this or just forget about this" Percy says and I laugh."Leo's on his way to take me out...your not irreplaceable Percy, maybe Leo won't cheat" I say and smirk. I wrap my hands around his neck and Percy looks confused and I unchain the silver chain from around his neck. "Go be with the blonde" I say and walk into my house. Percy's cab drives off and I smile. How dare he think he is worth it!
"He's not worth my time...cheaters don't deserve my time...I'm a proud, single guy and I don't ever need him!" I tell my reflection and smile.