Leico-mistakes

It was so easy that night
Should have been strong
Yeah I lied
Nobody gets me like you

I walk through the streets and sigh as I think of the past. Leo and me had a fight and knowing us both, we ran away from the problem. I lied about my feelings as I didn't really have any, I've not had any since Bianca left me and my mum. No one understands me like Leo though, he's lost his mother too and he fears his powers too, knows what it's like to be alone and to be targeted and tricked by someone (Gaia when he burnt his mum, the ghost that tricked Nico)

I know everything changes
All the cities and faces
But I know how I feel about you
There's a mountain between us
But there's one thing I'm sure of
That I know how I feel about you

Everything has changed since I ran away from Leo, everyone has gotten married, having children and getting older. I created a barrier between myself and everyone else. How much I regret that now.

Can we bring yesterday back around
Cause I know how I feel about you now
I was dumb, I was wrong, I let you down
But I know how I feel about you now

I want to reverse time to go back to those days when I had Leo. I realise now that I love him and I always will. He's probably married to Calypso...and I wish I figured out how I felt before.
I made the biggest mistake by letting him go.

All that it takes one more chance
Don't let our last kiss be our last
Give me tonight and I'll show you

I want to see Leo again and prove to him that I actually love him. I want to be able to kiss him again...to have him here with me. To make me smile and to brighten any situation, even in the darkest of times.

I know everything changes
I don't care where it takes us
Cause I know how I feel about you

If Jason managed to survive the war against Gaia, or as Leo says 'dirt lady'
Then I can manage to find Leo and date him again! I don't care if I have to crawl through Tartarus again...well I do, but I'll do it, just to have him back.

Can we bring yesterday back around
Cause I know how I feel about you now
I was dumb, I was wrong, I let you down
But I know how I feel about you now

The sky becomes darker as I head home. I do have Jason's number...maybe I could find out where Leo is and Jason could help set us back up together. I race to my apartment and put my phone on charge. I'll have to call in the morning.

Not a day passed me by
When I don't think about you
And there's no moving on
Cause I know you're the one
And I can't be without you

I couldn't get Leo out of my head since we broke up. His jokes and his laugh still make me smile.

Can we bring yesterday back around
Cause I know how I feel about you now
I was dumb, I was wrong, I let you down
But I know how I feel about you now

I grab my phone and click the call button. "Hey, Jason?" I ask.
"Nope Nico" I hear Leo say. Oh my gods! "Nico? You still there? I'll grab Jason for you" Leo says.
"Wait! I mean...do you wanna talk? I made a mistake and I want to clear it up" I say. "Sure, coffee at our spot at 9?" Leo asks. "Sure!" I say and Leo hangs up. I sigh.

Can we bring yesterday back around
Cause I know how I feel about you now
I was dumb, I was wrong, I let you down
But I know how I feel about you now

I head to the coffee place and see Leo. He seems more...himself than usual. I grab a coffee and sit in front of him."Oh...hey!" Leo says. His smile getting wider. "Hey" I say. He looks nervous.
"I, I shouldn't have walked away...that was a mistake" I say and Leo looks confused. "Yeah it was, damn I nearly became an alcoholic!" Leo says. He is smiling though. I feel myself smiling. "So you know how you feel?" He asks and I nod.

But I know how I feel about you now
Yes I know how I feel about you now

"Same here Di Angelo" Leo says as he holds my hand over the table.
"And I'm never letting you get away from me ever again" he says.
"I agree to that" I say, linking my hand with his and smiling.