Perleo- Don't panic

Percy's P.O.V 

I begin to shake, my thoughts catching up to me. The nightmares haven't stopped and they are meant to. I sigh and look around hurriedly for something to help me and I sigh. I reach and begin looking for my phone and I see that I can't get any signal and I put it back, my breathing the only noise in the silence. I am scared to close my eyes in case of the worst. 'YoU aRe PaThEtIc!'  my mind screams and I sigh and lie back on my cabin bed and I stare at the ceiling and I try to take deep breaths, my mind becoming hell. I sigh and feel my skin shiver for no reason and I begin to feel my chest tighten as I feel like I am drowning, my lungs clogging up and I try to breathe or scream but no noise happens. I grab at my chest as tears race down my chest and I feel trapped, all alone. My heart races as my mind screams and cries. My body feels numb and frozen yet I can feel the water consuming my skin, pulling me down further. I feel weaker, the pressure of the current pushing against me. I begin to tremble and my hands shake above my throat as I claw against it, trying to get out a single breath. 'Why would I love someone like you?Leo's voice rings in my mind and my heart begins to break along with my mind. I hear the voices of campers outside, faded. I try to breathe and I cry. I'm not the hero...the brave kid everyone thinks I am. Annabeth couldn't deal with me like this so she left which made me spiral worse. Darkness looming over me as I try to crawl out of my personal Tartarus. I try to move but I can't. I hear faint sounds and my mind cries out for help. I see light in the dark dimmed room and I sit up, my actions numb and I see Leo. He is shaking too and he has tears. We look at each other and he breaks down and he makes his way over to me and he lies next to me and curls up, holding me close to him. His heat begins to settle my mind, the rush of waves slowing the impact of crashing. I hold him close to me and curl up with him, his tears dampening my shirt and mine falling onto my pillow. I feel his body shake. He holds my shirt with one hand in a tight, shaky grip and I mess with his hair and we begin to calm down from our panic attacks. His breathing is heavy still and his sobs muffled. He looks at me and I look into his eyes to see the flames that once was roaring and uncontrollable, beginning to tame and get smaller. He tries to smile and I try as well. My mind begins to calm and his eyes look tired. I stroke his hair and he closes his eyes, reluctantly. I do the same, knowing that I can only sleep with him next to me. We both need this, this bond...I can't control these thoughts without him here. I hold him closer, almost as if I let go, he will disappear from my life. His grip loosens and he is asleep and soon I follow, no nightmares while he is here, hopefully.

A/N: I am so sorry that I haven't updated in so long, I have had the worst writer's block which is a lame excuse but I haven't had any inspiration which made me lose how much I love to write these one-shots, I hope you guys understand and I hope you enjoyed this oneshot!