Leico- I won't let you go

Leo's P.O.V

I walk towards Nico's apartment window, in New Athens (it's New Rome but for Greeks) I stand outside his window and throw nuts and bolts at it. I see Nico at the window, glaring at me. I wave and he rolls his eyes. He opens his window.
"HI!" I yell.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEO?" He yells at me and I chuckle.
"WE NEED TO TALK" I yell and race towards the entrance. Nico runs away from the window. I race up the stairs and see Nico running down the stairs. He looks at me and smiles.
"You dork" Nico says. I smile.
"Your dork" I say and Nico giggles.
"I'm sorry...for everything" I say and Nico sighs. "You mean what you said back there?" Nico asks and I look at the ground. "I meant it when I said you scare me, how I get nervous whenever I'm near you, how you are an idiot and how I wish it was different between us...but I meant that you scare me that you will change and break up with me, I'm nervous you'll find someone better, you're an idiot for not seeing the signs that I love you so god damn much and I wish that we were different...better different" I say and grab Nico's hands.
"You wanna forgive me, or push me down these stairs?" I ask and Nico smiles. "Maybe both" he says. "I'll still wait...you know that" I say and Nico moves towards the edge of the stair he was on. "I know...I messed up by judging you" he says.
"No I messed up" I say and Nico pulls me closer to him. "We're both a messed up mess" he says. "You're the perfect kind of mess though" I say.
"Oh my Valdez, I must say that your words entice me" Nico says in a posh voice and we both break out into laughter. "So, does this mean we're on my ghost prince?" I ask and Nico smiles. "Of course my fire prince" Nico says. I smirk and kiss him as he kisses back and melts into the kiss. "Love you, dork" Nico says.
"Love you too" I say and Nico smiles.
"Wish we could stay like this" Nico says. "I could make it better Di Angelo" I say. "How could you possibly do that?" Nico asks and I pull out a small box out of my pocket. I bend down on one knee carefully, not to fall down the stairs. "Let me make it better Nico...will you marry me?" I say and open the ring box showing him the ring. Nico is crying and nodding like crazy.
I put the ring on his finger and he kneels on the stairs and hugs me."I fucking love you" Nico says."Love you too" I say. He smiles and wipes his eyes. "Leo, how did you?" Nico asks and I smile. "I got a couple of jobs" I say and Nico looks worried. "Have you been sleeping ok, eating right?" He asks and I chuckle. "Nico I am perfectly fine" I say. "Leo, I am going to get you something to eat, come on" Nico says. I head up with him to make sure he stops worrying.
How did I get so lucky to date a guy like him, not to mention marry him?
I must be the luckiest man alive!

How did I get so lucky to date a guy like him, not to mention marry him? I must be the luckiest man alive!