Percico- wedding

A/N: I just realised that Donald orange Trump is building that wall, and Leo is of that nationality so Leo will be forced behind the wall...let me just cry for about two hours, hope you enjoy this oneshot!

Nico's P.O.V

I walk into the church, yes I am in a church. I walk down the hallways as I hear vows. "I love you" a woman says."I love you too" I hear Percy say and I growl. I walk in and lean in the doorway. "What a great wedding!" Piper mutters to Hazel and she nods. I feel a smirk as I see Annabeth look down the aisle at Will...yes you heard me Will! They don't realise that Annabeth is a cheating scumbag to Percy. "Now any objections?" Chiron says and I walk down the aisle, swinging my cane back and forth as i begin to stride. I see Annabeth glare at me and so does Percy."Oh dear...I see we have a great view of lies and deception don't we Annie?" I say and Annabeth looks mad."Nico, sit down" Annabeth hisses and I smirk and lean on my cane.
"Now why should I do that? I mean we all know that I should take the spotlight more...so let me" I say."You see Annabeth, you should shut the door when you begin to sleep with someone else's boyfriend before you get hurt" I say and Percy looks confused."Wha-" Percy says as Annabeth looks at him. "Percy, please tell Nico to sit down " she says as I turn to everyone.
"Now I think this should be rationalised, do you agree? Maybe over some champagne?" I say and Annabeth throws her flowers to the floor, at my feet and storms out of the room. "Well she's not polite" I say as I see Will head after Annabeth."Nico! What the hell!" Piper yells and I turn to Percy. I grab his collar and growl. "Listen here...I dare you to go after her and see what's really going on" I say as I drag Percy by the tie outside the room. The rest of the seven follow as I see Annabeth and Will against a wall. Will has pinned Annabeth against the wall and Annabeth reached up to kiss him. Percy looks broken...and enraged. She sees us all and her eyes are filled with regret. Will is smiling, stupid smiling little cheating ray of sun!"Percy...sorry" Annabeth says as she walks off and out of the church with Will. I look at Percy and I sigh."I found out yesterday" I say. Percy begins to cry and everyone begins to leave. I watch as he sits on the steps of the alter and sobs. I sit beside him and curl up next to him. "I'm sorry" I say. His arm goes around me and I look up. His eyes were red and teary, his face had tear marks on and he looked like he was about to burst out in sobs again."It wasn't you, you lost Will too, that must be hard...the boy that made you feel accepted left" he says."Nope, a man made me feel accepted, not some stupid boy like Solace" I say."And he was you...don't you dare feel sorry for me when you can go out there and get another girlfriend, I bet Leo will be thrilled he gets a 'wingman' to go and find girls with" I say and Percy begins laughing. "I'm gonna be just as bad as Valdez when it comes to flirting..." Percy says and I smile."Sure!" I say sarcastically and smile. "We will find someone" Percy says."Eventually" I say. He holds me close and I move closer to him, wishing this moment would never end. However it will, it always ends and he'll never be mine.