Leico- secrets

Nico's P.O.V

Gods why? I see him walking towards the bunker with Jason and Piper and I sigh. Ever since I met him I wanted him to be part of us...and he did, but in secret. He had to save Calypso and hadn't come out as gay yet...and he didn't want to yet. I understand it's just, I see all these couples and I wish I was like them...free to do whatever we want in public. But I have to be patient, for Leo.

Leo's P.O.V

Oh gods, I wink at Nico as I head to the bunker with Jason and Piper.
"So what's up Leo?" Piper asks. "How do I get out of camp?" I ask.
"Wha- why?" Jason asks. "Because Superman...I have to get out of here for a while" I say.
"Fine, pack and take Festus...but I have warn you about dangers Leo" Jason says. "Leave him" Piper says with a smile. Jason storms off. "Leo...is there something you want to tell me?" Piper asks. I sigh. "Nah" I say. She leaves and I grab my bag and smile. To Nico.

Timeskip

I race into Nico's cabin. He looks depressed. I shut the door to the cabin and look if Hazel was there, luckily she wasn't. "Nico..." I say and smile. He smiles faintly. "Hey Valdez" he says.
"I...I have an idea!" I say and sit on his bed with him. "Let's leave!" I say.
"WHAT?" Nico exclaims. I jump around. "We can go away for a week, go around and visit places!" I say. "Leo...we...what about monsters?" He asks and I hold his hands.
"We can take care of them, we can go wherever you want, we could go around and go on dates and..." I got cut off by Nico looking nervous. "Neeks...c'mon please!" I ask. Nico looks to the ground.
"Why now?" He asks. "Remember last time we tried to leave, you died Leo...you saved Calypso and left for 4 months" he says. I make him look at me. "This time is different Nico...I mean this is always what you wanted right?" I ask. "When did I ever say I wanted to leave camp?" Nico asks.
"You wanted to go on dates and travel...so let's go" I say. Nico sighs.
"I don't want to leave Leo..." Nico says. "Then why...Neeks?" I ask.
"I want to be us...not just here Leo, I want us to be us out there" he says pointing towards the door. "Neeks, you know that I...what will happen" I say and Nico gets up.
"If they accepted me they are definitely going to accept you Leo" Nico says.
Nico leaves the cabin. Oh schists, what did I do? Why the hades is it so hard to say those two small words? No one would care, Frank, Piper, Jason, Thalia and Reyna would love that. Just...aunt Rosa. Last time I talked about being gay she hurt me and I still have the scars. Wait, aunt Rosa isn't my family anymore is she!

Nico's P.O.V

I head out of my cabin, tears threatening to fall. I see Percy, Jason and Hazel walking towards me. Oh no.
I hang my head and try to hurry past them. Why couldn't I just say to everyone that I was in love? Why couldn't Leo just say it and not care about the others? I walk faster and faster into the forest.
I can't be his and he can't be mine unless he breaks down that god damn wall of worry. I hear Jason yelling my name. I slide down the side of a tree, tears falling down my face. I can't do this...I can't hide my whole life.
"Nico, what's going on?" Percy asks.
I hunch into a ball, hiding from the world. "Who did this?" Hazel asks.
"I saw Leo earlier heading into your cabin..." Percy says as those two run off to find Leo. "Nico, please tell me what's wrong" Jason says. I feel his arms around me. I cry harder...the tears not stopping. I hear yelling of Leo and Percy. "YOU DARE HURT NICO!" Percy yells. "SHUT UP, HAZEL WHERE IS HE?" Leo screams. "Oh gods...Nico?" Jason asks. "I...I can't lie anymore" I cry.
"Lie about what Nico?" Jason asks. I hear the footsteps and feel Jason's arms leave my body and he seems to stand up. I look up and see Leo, worried and fire in his hair. Percy and Hazel are behind him with the rest of the seven. "Neeks?" Leo asks, pushing past Jason. Jason grabbed Leo, keeping him away from me. "Let go of me Jason!" Leo shouts. "No Leo...you hurt him" Jason says. "Nico, talk to me..." Leo tells me. I look away. I feel fear and see Leo trying to get out of Jason's grip."Let me get to my gods damn boyfriend!" Leo yells and Jason's eyes widen. Leo weasels out of Jason's reach and races over to me. He kneels in front of me and moves my hair away from my eyes. He is scared but worried. "Neeks, are you ok?" Leo asks and try to stop the tears. Leo sighs and holds my hand. "Sorry babe...for being to biggest idiot in the world...I shouldn't have done that to you" Leo says, his thumb running over my knuckles.
"Leo...I" I say and Leo smiles. "No more secrets, no more Neeks" Leo says and kisses my forehead. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Jason yells. Leo glares at Jason.
"What do you think?" Leo asks. "So you two?" Annabeth asks and Leo nods. I smile, finally.
"Oh ok" Percy says. "Wait, so he wasn't flirting with Hazel?" Frank asks and Leo nods. Hazel smiles and claps her hands with Piper who is crying and screaming OTP. Jason and Percy look shocked. "Any problems?" Leo asks. "Umm...how long?" Jason asks.
"A week after Nico got out of the jar" Piper says. How? "Daughter of Aphrodite!" Piper says. They all leave and Leo helps me up. "Love you Neeks" Leo says as he kisses my cheek. I rest my head on his shoulder as we head back to camp.